Small steps to big success! What did you achieve today?

Replies

• christin14
    christin14 Posts: 5 Member
    What little thing did you do today that will help you reach your goal? Brag time!

I didn't comfort binge as per my nightly routine!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    I stayed under all of my calories except one that I just sneaked over in spite of having kraft dinner for dinner lol. I've been having a hard time staying under my calories so I feel good about that!
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Today I decided that I'm stepping up and not giving up on getting healthy and developed a plan to get there. I'm glad there is support here to lean against :)
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    This morning I fought through all the voices in my head saying I couldn't exercise. You know knee is sore, I'd rather sleep etc. I did 30 mins on the exercise bike. A couple of 30 sec breathers but I won over my head. So happy with myself
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    I did not want to exercise today. I did. It sucked.

Same here. :neutral:

But, since I got up late, lunch and breakfast kinda blended together. I had some extra calories to "spend" at dinner, and found the bittersweet chocolate someone had brought over here at Christmastime. After marveling at the fact that it had lasted this long in the house, I ate about 100 calories worth - not all of it. :smile:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Today I found my way to the elliptical after a long day at work when all I wanted to do was sit on the couch.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Today I ate 5 servings of ice cream and enough popcorn for about 3 people.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I had aquatic pt and she turned up the water from speed:
    bxzh47b0bu7p.jpeg
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    I really did not want to go to the gym due to *ahem* lady issues. I got my moody *kitten* in there anyway. I am In a much better mood and I feel better too.
  • heidio2
    heidio2 Posts: 110 Member
    I only ate some of the red hots…not the whole bag… I can't help it. I'm addicted. But I didn't touch the donuts.
  • saralthrash
    arditarose wrote: »
    Today I ate 5 servings of ice cream and enough popcorn for about 3 people.

Awesome!

• saralthrash
    k8es wrote: »
    Today I found my way to the elliptical after a long day at work when all I wanted to do was sit on the couch.
    That can be tough! Good for you! Awesome dedication!
  • saralthrash
    Triplestep wrote: »
    I did not want to exercise today. I did. It sucked.

Same here. :neutral:

But, since I got up late, lunch and breakfast kinda blended together. I had some extra calories to "spend" at dinner, and found the bittersweet chocolate someone had brought over here at Christmastime. After marveling at the fact that it had lasted this long in the house, I ate about 100 calories worth - not all of it. :smile:

Sweet victory!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    I got to work and realized that I had forgotten to bring in the new box of oatmeal that I keep in my desk for breakfast. Instead of running back out to get something I ate dry cereal from an old box also in my desk. It was Multi Grain Cheerios so it wasn't that bad.
  • MsLindaC2015
    MsLindaC2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Made the decision to start drinking coffee (haven't had it for years). Hopefully this will replace at least part of my addiction to Pepsi. Also, a few weeks ago I had checked my steps for a day just to get a baseline. I was only getting about 600 steps. I decided to try to increase it by 400 at first, then (and now) increasing by 500 steps per day. Got over 2500 steps today so just changed my goal for tomorrow to 3000. I don't meet it every day but telling myself every step counts.
  • espomama12
    espomama12 Posts: 8 Member
    Cool thread! Today I chose a fruit and nut bar instead of a cookie.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Today one of my students celebrated her birthday in my class and I resisted eating one of the delicious looking cupcakes... It was tough!
  • saralthrash
    Made the decision to start drinking coffee (haven't had it for years). Hopefully this will replace at least part of my addiction to Pepsi. Also, a few weeks ago I had checked my steps for a day just to get a baseline. I was only getting about 600 steps. I decided to try to increase it by 400 at first, then (and now) increasing by 500 steps per day. Got over 2500 steps today so just changed my goal for tomorrow to 3000. I don't meet it every day but telling myself every step counts.

Way to go!
  • saralthrash
    Today I had a salad for lunch rather than last nights leftover Mexican lasagna! I would add that I went to the gym when I wasn't feeling it but that happens more often then not!
  • racerguy
    racerguy Posts: 27 Member
    Got out and walked 30 minutes today. Despite it being 25 degrees and windy. Felt pretty good.