Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Replies

• Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Too funny. This way of replying is so ancient too.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    Are we really dissecting a "Chit Chat FUN AND GAMES" forum?

ex33hvb4asji.gif

The butthurt is strong with this one.

No one wanted to spoon with you, did they?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Too funny. This way of replying is so ancient too.

ASL?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Has there been any real "dates" as a result of being on this site??

There have been marriages resulting from this site

Seriously?? I wouldn't have guessed that... Hmm. :/

dude we can totally have a bromance and eat pizza all day right?
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    number33x wrote: »
    Melissa, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes ALL DAY.

Love the napoleon dynamite quote.

Aw, crap. I would be the one to miss the pun! haha Not a movie watcher.

lol youre also not one to know what a pun is, either :wink:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    number33x wrote: »
    Melissa, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes ALL DAY.

Love the napoleon dynamite quote.

Aw, crap. I would be the one to miss the pun! haha Not a movie watcher.

lol youre also not one to know what a pun is, either :wink:

hey you whats up :)
  • jlisa24
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    I'm totally on here to date everyone thats why i have so many friends...its a fitness site, the chit chat is to entertain at most. If anyone from Maryland wants to go on a running date with me thats totally cool with me.

I'd take up a running date over the occasional ONS messages I get from men who live relatively close to me. Havent they heard of tinder?!
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Has there been any real "dates" as a result of being on this site??

I know of one marriage and the resulting kid and one on the way.

I get PM's all the time from ladies on this site. A lot of them are married and I end up listening to how much they hate their husbands. For some reason it is in my nature to attempt to fix them and re instill some of their confidence. Of course this just leads to them getting irritated because I don't ask for naked pics and validate them.

I doubt I could ever date a chick from this site. Mama always said, don't stick your dik in crazy.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    I'm totally on here to date everyone thats why i have so many friends...its a fitness site, the chit chat is to entertain at most. If anyone from Maryland wants to go on a running date with me thats totally cool with me.

I'd take up a running date over the occasional ONS messages I get from men who live relatively close to me. Havent they heard of tinder?!

Running dates are simple, we run we run, then we say bye and go home and cuddle a lone in our beds tired then we can do it again some other time haha, life is simple sometimes
  • jlisa24

Running dates are simple, we run we run, then we say bye and go home and cuddle a lone in our beds tired then we can do it again some other time haha, life is simple sometimes

I don't run with men (other than when i was with my stupid ex), I mostly have female running / gym buddies... other than the gym randos who I have gotten to know.

I think you have inspired me to find male running dates!
  • JeffreyMGiron

I don't run with men (other than when i was with my stupid ex), I mostly have female running / gym buddies... other than the gym randos who I have gotten to know.

Lol, Awesome!, i like to run alone most of the time, since I'm doing running to reach a goal. Once i start pacing my runs a little better ill start finding someone to go run with if it matters, but really i just crank my music and go.
  • Blondie0281

Lol, Awesome!, i like to run alone most of the time, since I'm doing running to reach a goal. Once i start pacing my runs a little better ill start finding someone to go run with if it matters, but really i just crank my music and go.

You guys are awesome! I'm over here just trying to figure out how to run a mile without stopping and being so out of breath! Until then, I walk super fast and jog in between. 4.5 miles each day. I'll eventually get somewhere
  • JeffreyMGiron

You guys are awesome! I'm over here just trying to figure out how to run a mile without stopping and being so out of breath! Until then, I walk super fast and jog in between. 4.5 miles each day. I'll eventually get somewhere

I've been running now for 6 months after Jan, im up to 7mins a mile, i want to get down to 6 mins a mile thats my main goal, i want to lose 25 more lbs by May then ill start some lifting but mainly just for soccer. You got to just push yourself. Ive been jogging this past week and the weather has been killing my lungs so damn cold but i must do it.
  • jlisa24

I typically run alone too, depending on my goal - distance / half or speed training etc. But its fun to rub with friends at an easy pace. Would be about 63% better if it were a good looking man. Just saying lol
  • Blondie0281

I've been running now for 6 months after Jan, im up to 7mins a mile, i want to get down to 6 mins a mile thats my main goal, i want to lose 25 more lbs by May then ill start some lifting but mainly just for soccer. You got to just push yourself. Ive been jogging this past week and the weather has been killing my lungs so damn cold but i must do it.

Good for you! Keep up the good work.
  • JeffreyMGiron

I typically run alone too, depending on my goal - distance / half or speed training etc. But its fun to rub with friends at an easy pace. Would be about 63% better if it were a good looking man. Just saying lol

ahaah! Rub with friends? yeah i guess that makes it easier idk hahaha....i guess a good looking guy would inspire you to run faster to him? would he have to be faster than you? im thinking that's the only way that works.
  • jlisa24

You've only been running 6 months and youre at a 7min/ mi?! How long can you keep that pace?

I'm at 10:30/min mile up to a 10k, but I'm only running 3 days a week. I can do speed work at. 9:30 to 9 but can't hold it for longer than 400 m or 1 mile at the longest.

Can you tell I'm jealous?!
  • jlisa24

Just slow down your pace to a slow jog - try a 14 min mile to get through a full mile without stopping. Up your distance and once that gets easier, pick up the pace. You can do it!,
  • jlisa24

ahaah! Rub with friends? yeah i guess that makes it easier idk hahaha....i guess a good looking guy would inspire you to run faster to him? would he have to be faster than you? im thinking that's the only way that works.

Haha rub my friends... didnt even catch that typo!

Sure if he was faster he could help me pick up my pace. Or he could just leisurely jog next to me while I looked at his pretty face... and sweet a**. (Because, apparently, he would have a good butt. Obvi)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    edited January 2016

You've only been running 6 months and youre at a 7min/ mi?! How long can you keep that pace?

I'm at 10:30/min mile up to a 10k, but I'm only running 3 days a week. I can do speed work at. 9:30 to 9 but can't hold it for longer than 400 m or 1 mile at the longest.

Can you tell I'm jealous?!

i can keep up to as long as my lungs dont freeze up, haha um i just hit 7 mins a mile this month, right now i do 30-40 mins a night depending on the weather, these cold days i barley can stand anything past 35 mins. i avg 7 mins a mile but on days where its really cold im in between 7-8...once spring hits i will see how long i can withhold, i should be fine to do more than 40 though.

Imagine these past days the temp has been at 10-20 degrees F~ all my friends think im crazy, and i do get some crazy looks out there haha