Need to stay motivated and consistant

Options
My goal is to lose 50 lbs by June. How can I stay motivated and not bored with the food I am eating.

Replies

• AnitaDrink2day
    AnitaDrink2day Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Following... I need help too.
    I love food too much lol
  • tracyherndonhendrix
    Options
    I need to loose 15 and am looking for as much motivation as I can get
  • RheaIzar
    RheaIzar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We have to check in every few days and own up. Tell others our progress or obstacles and win together.
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think everyone needs to find what works best for them. Don't assume there is one best way. For me when I was doing well on losing weight a lot of the time I was extremely boring with what I ate. I ate the same few meals all the time. I knew what the calories were, I could cook them easily, and they transported well to fit into a busy lifestyle. However, there were times I really wanted something different and I found a way to appease those cravings as well. If my craving was for something really bad for me I would either have it once or look for a way to make a healthy alternative that had the tastes I was craving.
    I am lucky in the fact I seldom I have a craving for sweet, so there was usually a valid alternative, but even with craving something sweet there are alternatives that are healthier by using fruit etc.