Looking for more friends

Hi! Im looking for friends that are doing the keto diet to help me stay accountable. My diary is open for friends to see! Thank you!!

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Just don't look at my stuff this week. Traveling and not LCHF. Will be back to normal next week.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Hi! Welcome to the group! I don't log my food regularly anymore but I sent you a friend request for support! It's great to see you here! There's lots of information to read in the Launch Pad, located at the top of the group forum page too! You've definitely come to the right place! :smiley:
  • BRobertson23
    BRobertson23 Posts: 150 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'd love to have some low carb friends in my mix. :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Welcome to an awesome group of people with lots of info ...You are more than welcome to add me ...wishing you the best :)
  • romaimemaine2001
    romaimemaine2001 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for the friend requests everyone! I know i can do this with the support from u all!!!!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,045 Member
    Hi, anyone can feel free to add me. I eat Keto and practice intermittent fasting.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Any one is free to add me also :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Hi there! My diary is public. I'm always happy to have a new friend as well. I log every day. Been Keto since May 2015.
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    :) Anyone is free to add me. I'm doing LCHF and have lost 38 pounds in 15 weeks x
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    The more the merrier!! Open Diary here too.
  • CMYKRGB
    CMYKRGB Posts: 213 Member
    I'm also keto with an open diary. Feel free to add.
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Just don't look at my stuff this week. Traveling and not LCHF. Will be back to normal next week.

Me too. But don't look at my lunch today! Had my monthly cheat meal and I won't tempt you with the details! Not worth it - I'da rather waited till the end of the month like I usually do and gone out to dinner with hubby, but had a momentary lapse... 38 carbs later!
  • Beachlady228
    Beachlady228 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi, I am just starting. Day 3. Would love to have some friends, particularly anyone recently starting or in my case restarting yet again.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Anyone can add me. Friend of mine challenged me to log every day for at least a month. Been doing this for a while, but slacked and need to get back on the horse.
  • JQuinnLife
    JQuinnLife Posts: 102 Member
    Anyone can add me! Ultra dedicated to a Keto lifestyle with philosophical insight into fitness
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Feel free to add me too! Been low carb for about a year....currently trying to knock my self out of a plateau by increasing my carbs to 50-100 for 1-2 weeks, then I'm gonna drop back down below 20....
  • Kahelnet
    Kahelnet Posts: 11 Member
    I'm new to this ship too, staring my second day. And I'd love to have some new friends. (Also this "weird" sizes and portions are really confusing, so m/b I'm not the most accurate at my foods)
    My diary is open for friends.
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Anyone can add me, my diary is open. Some of my foods are in French though when I scan packets. :)
  • CheriG23
    CheriG23 Posts: 6 Member
    I started adding a few of you. I could use some more keto friends. I'm only a few weeks into this but I've had to get rid of a few CICO friends because of comments about how quick I'm losing.