What helps you from being hungry!

I often hear people ask this question. For me vegetables and hot drinks help me.

Replies

• errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Fiber helps me. A serving of All-bran buds is my go to.
  • Jammin596
    Jammin596 Posts: 2 Member
    8 glasses of water and exercise!!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Food.

If you're in a deficit it's likely there will be times where you feel hunger. What's wrong with feeling hungry sometimes? Why have we developed the need to be constantly satisfied?
  • starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    I snack all day. I stay hungry. I need to go back to picking high fiber foods and eat more vegetables. I also say out loud the fact that I am hungry. Then try to think about what are good choices and bad choices. I try to be hungry for a while before I eat.
  • jplinis
    jplinis Posts: 35 Member
    Heaps of water! I drink a glass of water before my meals followed by a hot drink like tea or coffee. Then I sip on my 600 ml water bottle in between meals.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    I snack all day. I stay hungry. I need to go back to picking high fiber foods and eat more vegetables. I also say out loud the fact that I am hungry. Then try to think about what are good choices and bad choices. I try to be hungry for a while before I eat.

Everyone is different but I feel that it is o.k. to be hungry. I remind my self that my body is working with me to help me lose weight. I know I can eat whenever I want, or LATER as I prefer.
    (Fiber and enough fat /oils help too.)
    http://www.pennmedicine.org/health_info/nutrition/how_much.html