Anyone else losing 10-20 pounds? Would love more friends!

I love to see inspiration in my Facebook and instagram feeds and would love to see it and provide feedback as well on mfp :) I have 10 pounds to hit "normal" bmi and then 10 after to goal weight but first goal first lol. 5'5 and 159 pounds right now.

Replies

• AnneBrader
    AnneBrader Posts: 18 Member
    Would love to be your friend on here . I have 26 lbs to lose before I reach my goal weight . So far so good I'm down 16 lbs . I love this app really helps me ;)
  • Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    We are the same height! I recently gained 15lbs, and have been miserable... finally starting to do something about it. I'm probably 143 right now.
  • Vikitoria10
    Vikitoria10 Posts: 10 Member
    I weigh the same and would like to lose 30 lbs before my 30th in November! My working out is fine, but it's the eats that I'm terrible at! I'm hoping to be better by using this! Would love some friends for motivation and support!!
  • moon320
    moon320 Posts: 3 Member
    I also have 30lbs to lose to get to my goal weight...so far i've lost 7lbs..it would be awesome to have some motivation and support..
  • biattabrittani
    biattabrittani Posts: 836 Member
    I'm in! Looking for positivity & motivation too. :) Add me!
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    I'm in - down to my last 15-20 :)
  • chocoluvdlite
    chocoluvdlite Posts: 12 Member
    In the same boat..please add!
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    I am 25 and I want to lose 35lbs
  • Rnz123
    Rnz123 Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to be friends with any of you guys. I have 25 more lbs to lose and I'm down 10 :) just need some motivation and support to keep me on the wagon, especially since I have my prom coming up and I have 4 months to lose this weight!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Struggling to lose these 10 lbs as well! Good luck on your journey... We can all accomplish our goals!!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    I'm very very ready to lose my last 15 :smile: . I've lost 40 up to this point!
  • DebraLMurphy
    DebraLMurphy Posts: 7 Member
    If you send a friend request, that would be great! I just started at MFP and haven't figured the friending part out yet. Need to check out the tech support section, lol. I am hoping to lose 10 more pounds, though maintenance almost scares me more than losing, argh!
  • pennstateqt
    pennstateqt Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I just got my first fitbit today and would welcome any of you for extra motivation! Do any of you do meal planning too? :)
  • WoodysimO
    WoodysimO Posts: 1 Member
    I have a 15 pound weight loss goal as well. Lost a ton of weight last year and put some back on. Not a good feeling. Let's all motivate each other!
  • Mooz11
    Mooz11 Posts: 25 Member
    I want to lose about 25 lbs...maybe more depending on how I feel once I hit that goal. I've been using MFP along with doing the Advocare 24 day Challenge to help kickstart my healthy eating habits again. I've lost 4.5lbs in 10 days so far, but know I need to continue to track my food in order to stick to my goal.
  • lemonartichoke
    lemonartichoke Posts: 8 Member
    I'm looking to lose 20-25lbs before my wedding next September. Would love any new friends for extra motivation!
  • Mooz11
    I love to see inspiration in my Facebook and instagram feeds and would love to see it and provide feedback as well on mfp :) I have 10 pounds to hit "normal" bmi and then 10 after to goal weight but first goal first lol. 5'5 and 159 pounds right now.

We're pretty close in stats...5'4", 158.5...hoping
    to lose at least 25lbs.
  • _Barbie_What_
    _Barbie_What_ Posts: 28 Member
    Looking to lose 30lbs! I'm excited for the journey!!

Follow my journey on snapchat: barbie.fit
  • Mooz11
    WoodysimO wrote: »
    I have a 15 pound weight loss goal as well. Lost a ton of weight last year and put some back on. Not a good feeling. Let's all motivate each other!

Ugh, me too. I was down about 10 lbs since May, then Dec. holiday parties hit along with condo issues causing major stress and bad eating. Back up those 10, and I felt miserable!
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm 5'5" and 13st9lbs (88kg). Hoping to get down to 11st, or a size 10 jeans...whichever comes first!! ;) Feel free to add me :3