fatboyslimRP50 Posts: 25 Member
  • fatboyslimRP50
  • fatboyslimRP50
    ok so that's an old one
  • scottish_laura_13
    scottish_laura_13 Posts: 69 Member
    I wasn't sure how to change my pic on my profile, still not sure to be honest but ill give it a go lol
    plus I have a long way to go - and lots of pics just from the 18lbs change (face, full body front, side & back)
  • fatboyslimRP50
    may change mind to that above / get more (shallow) friends!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    If I didn't have my before pics id convince myself I'd not done that much!
  • asyk805
    asyk805 Posts: 125 Member
    I took my before pics January 8th. I'm doing a 12 week challenge with some girlfriends online and there is money on the line. If I make the top 5 after 12 weeks I will have to show my before and after to be eligible for a prize
  • scottish_laura_13
    nhp9d220aopj.png
    Right apologies for the pic not very attractive and in my underwear but shows the difference so far
  • scottish_laura_13
    edited January 2016
    wow didn't expect it to turn out so big! - I see the different in my waist and hips so far
  • fatboyslimRP50
    great work, proper weight loss! before and after really works another incentive... well done again
  • fatboyslimRP50
    asky805 that's pretty much the timescale I have to lose significant weight and change shape! Think I started 9th Jan, and I have 10 weeks (before a hockey tournament in Australia) so I'll try and bring myself to put up the before and afters for public consumption! Look out,
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    i like to see my progress, yes.