119 lbs. Lighter!

tinaslim
tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
vb5b01k59cm7.jpg

My name is Tina L. I’ve been overweight for the better part of my adult life. I’m 53 and have a “sit down” job and to my astonishment the scale toppled at 324 lbs. when I went to get my much needed, and much researched lap band! That was in April of 2013 and it’s the best decision I’ve made in regard to my weight loss. I had literally tried every program out there and would lose weight only to gain it back again and then some. I knew the lap band was a tool and it was one I was willing to give my all. I went in for regular adjustments and the weight continues to come off to this day. I’ve lost over 119 lbs. and still have 20 lbs. to lose (my personal goal). This past Fall, I went to the fair and rode every ride I could get into…which was all of them! The only thing that slowed me down was my equilibrium…it’s not what it once was. I made good use of my “tool”. It’s not always been easy, but it’s been a lot easier to keep off this time around. Kayaking and riding a zip line is next on the agenda! My weight is no longer stopping me from living my life! ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!