Valentines Challenge: Love Yourself!

12346»

Replies

• tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'd love to join this challenge. I literally just made mini goals for myself yesterday, in hopes that I can achieve those, so I won't give up or fail. Feel free to add me as a friend to motivate each other in our newsfeed
    Mini Goals:
    Drink 8 glasses of water daily
    Take multi-Vitamin
    Eat Breakfast
    No candy!
    Get in 10k steps daily
    Get more sleep
    Log food and activity
  • michellenella7
    michellenella7 Posts: 19 Member
    Count me in too please X
  • carrie677
    carrie677 Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me to the challenge.
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    I'd love to join too! Please add me
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Got in yoga, plus hour pole workout.
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    I burned 1067 calories today. Over 18,500 steps.
  • Summerof76
    Summerof76 Posts: 5 Member
    I just rejoined MFP. Is it too late to accept this challenge? I know this challenge will personally help me because I have to work on my self esteem in order to achieve my goals.
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    I think this is exactly the kind of thing I need
  • tcarroll120
    tcarroll120 Posts: 49 Member
    Love the idea!
  • tartz66
    Are we automatically in the challenge?
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Yes I think so There is no weigh sheeting just join in the daly discussions with your achievements and gratitudes.
  • thewayicit
    thewayicit Posts: 1 Member
    BanannaNut wrote: »
    Ok so I had this idea... Maybe it's a bit cheesy, but why should we care?! I think this could be really fun, it's doable and it's a great way for us to meet new friends, have support and accountability, and a way for us to remind ourselves and each other that there's more to having a beautiful rich life than the number on the scale! So here's the deal:

From January 14th 2016 to February 14th 2016 let's aim to lose 5-10 lbs depending on your own personal stats. Everyday starting 1/14, you must check in to the group and post either an accomplishment of yours, something you love about yourself, or something you are thankful for in your life. By having to check into the group you have to be on MFP anyway... Might as well log everyday too! This IS a doable challenge, let's support each other and we can all have something to look forward to on Valentine's Day... Our final weigh in!!!

I made a group with the same name as this post, ask to join and we will get started the 14th!!!
    Please add me I need positive..

How do I join? I'm new to this.
  • tartz66
    That sounds good to me! I'm a little late, but I'd like to try