Brand Lucy

Saw a pair of these for sale and wondering how this brand is? Anyone have this brand Lucy? Thoughts?

Replies

• pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Their stuff is ok. I prefer Lulu.
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 542 Member
    I really like some of their stuff. When you can get it on sale it's worth it
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited January 2016
    this stuff is way out of my budget ($79 for a pair of yoga pants :huh:). I wear Danskin brand from Walmart. My yoga capris ($13) have outlasted 100s of hours, countless miles of walking, running, hiking, cycling and yes, even some yoga.
  • KathyApplebaum
    KathyApplebaum Posts: 188 Member
    My Lucy capris are my absolute favorite things to run in. They don't sink down while I'm running, they don't bunch up, and they've held up beautifully.
  • ifyouonlyknew1492
    ifyouonlyknew1492 Posts: 64 Member
    I have a couple pairs of Zella by Nordstrom, 2 sports bras and 2UA tops. I saw this brand at a store that sells gently used clothing and it was maybe $20. I didn't pay attention to price, but they looked like they'd fit me.
  • ifyouonlyknew1492
    ifyouonlyknew1492 Posts: 64 Member
    Went and tried the pair of Lucy capris on. Fret shape XS but didn't care for how they made me look and didn't quiet like the fit. $11.
    Would have bought them if they fit and flattered me but no go. Great price though.