Looking for friends who are into building lean muscle & losing body fat

Options
Looking for friends (especially female) who are into building muscle & cutting body fat.
I seem to of got so far and now at a loss where to go from here with diet & exercise plans..I'm 100% motivated & log on here every day, have an open diary & go to the gym 5/6 days a week

Replies

• sthoma13
    sthoma13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 10 lbs of fat and I am training for a half marathon. I do more running training but do strength training 2x per week.
  • Irenameansbusiness
    Irenameansbusiness Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thank you
  • tracej999
    tracej999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've just started training after giving up smoking 6 months ago... I'm learning to eat my macros & as an ex calorie counter I'd love to see other people's food diary to get some new ideas ☺
  • tracej999
    tracej999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    tracej999 wrote: »
    Hiya, I've just started training after giving up smoking 6 months ago... I'm learning to eat my macros & as an ex calorie counter I'd love to see other people's food diary to get some new ideas ☺
  • justinkeeton0013
    justinkeeton0013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me. Im working on 10 pounds of muscle and strength. need motivation and help with this last bit other than crappy protein shakes with added hormones lol
  • Himurahotaru
    Himurahotaru Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm desperately trying to loose weight. And I'd really like to tone too...but I don't seem to be making any progress. 5'6" and 200, possibly a little more lbs...I want to be down to 140-120 if possible.I'm at the gym 5-6 times a week or at least the "gym" we have in our apartment complex which is just cardio and I bring my dumbbells with me...but to no avail. If you have advice or tips I'd love to hear them.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm trying to lean out as well.
  • HMS0011
    HMS0011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP for a while but I'm new to the community section. You can add me! I find that most of my friends are not really into eating well and fitness, and those that do work out typically don't do strength training. I'd love to meet/talk to some people with similar interests! :)
  • 3vilSox
    3vilSox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone's more than welcome to send me a request, I need more buddies to keep this fun :)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goals are to continue to gain strength and lose body fat, so I lift 3x week (currently doing a variation on SL 5x5 but thinking of switching to Wender 5/3/1 soon, especially if I need to cut back to only lifting 2x/week). I also do cardio in the form of trail running and just started krav maga. I'm not interested in getting down to a specific number on the scale, but I'd like to continue to build strength and cardiovascular fitness. I had a rough year and regained a bunch of the weight I'd lost since I first joined MFP waaay back in the day, so I'm currently working on getting that back off.
  • stephernorris
    stephernorris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this group, I'm 40 and used to run but have realized lifting is more important at my age. I have gained 10+ pounds since summer and need to get back on track. I usually do 60 minutes of cardio 4/5 days a week and I've just started lifting weights for 30 min after cardio each day. I also need help keeping on track with my diet.
  • KidKNuncio
    KidKNuncio Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! My biggest problem is staying motivated!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have reached a healthy weight, but am trying to gain muscle no to help with the loose skin.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me :smiley: I'm not really a big wombat lol but she can run faster than me, they have been known to clock 40km/ph :sweat_smile: I'm at maintaining weight while building muscle and lowering fat!
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this group, I'm 40 and used to run but have realized lifting is more important at my age. I have gained 10+ pounds since summer and need to get back on track. I usually do 60 minutes of cardio 4/5 days a week and I've just started lifting weights for 30 min after cardio each day. I also need help keeping on track with my diet.

Switch to doing your weights first :wink: go heavy and finish off with cardio if you wish! You'll get greater benefits from the weights than cardio so use your energy on those :smiley:
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting the weight training and want to lose fat as well. You can add me if you like and we can motivate each other!