• night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Awesome Job Everyone! Just Keep on doing more :) for you and your team
  • MadAliceNo1
    MadAliceNo1 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry guys for not posting a lot on here >< (So Busy)
    But as you see I am trying my best with my weight loss progress ^_~
    We are all doing great except I see some people having the opposite of losing weight..
    Please try your best to prevent that ^^ (Sorry if I am wrong)
    Nothing to say about my healthy breakfast, really.
    I should get into exercising more..
    Going to try this week. :D
    I was thinking to join the long distance running or something? :)

• cathyd1000
    cathyd1000 Posts: 60 Member
    Sorry guys for not posting a lot on here >< (So Busy)
    But as you see I am trying my best with my weight loss progress ^_~
    We are all doing great except I see some people having the opposite of losing weight..
    Please try your best to prevent that ^^ (Sorry if I am wrong)
    Nothing to say about my healthy breakfast, really.
    I should get into exercising more..
    Going to try this week. :D
    I was thinking to join the long distance running or something? :)

Congratulations to @MadAliceNo1 for 1st place in weight loss, and to our team for 1st place :)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 917 Member
    I got my steps in today. Tomorrow I'm doing my long run before work.
  • FitFabJenny
    FitFabJenny Posts: 26 Member
    Hey gang, hope everyone's week is off to a great start and congrats to everyone who posted a loss last week! I started my week off right with a "mental health day" yesterday - I took a 3-mile hike, walked the dog about 2.5 miles and got in 20 minutes of yoga. I feel so rejuvenated today, it's insane!! B)
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    @FitFabJenny way to use your day off!!

@Mrscanmore great job on your steps yesterday and your run this am! how was that haggis last night?

@MadAliceNo1 I find that exercising really supports my weightloss...find something you enjoy and get at it!!

@cathyd1000 dont let last week get you down...what is your plan for this week?

Great job everyone on being #1 last week. Let's keep it up! I took a little break from logging over the weekend, but I am happy to report that I am back on track with a 0.4 pound loss this am!

workout plan
    tuesday - lifting & yoga
    wed - soccer & hot yoga
    thurs - lifting and yoga
    fri - hot yoga
    sat - soccer

hope everyone has a great tuesday!!
  • Mrscanmore
    Looks like a great plan Lcuconley! The haggis was pretty weird. Very strange texture. I just had a tiny bit. My daughters loved it though! They didn't know what was in it :wink: The run this morning went well. We went for 1:01:33. So, by the time I walked to work, I'm already over my step goal for the day :smiley:

Way to go fitfabjenny!
  • Mrscanmore
    How is everyone doing today with sugar? I brought fruits and veggies for my snacks at work. And, lucky for me, our school snack was a fruit tray today!
  • happykee
    happykee Posts: 31 Member
    I only had fruit again today, blueberries. I have felt great since we started this challenge.
  • cathyd1000
    lcuconley wrote: »

@cathyd1000 dont let last week get you down...what is your plan for this week?

I am bumping up the intensity of my workouts in intervals, hoping that makes a difference.
  • cathyd1000
    Today was a good day. I was very focused with work and had several errands to do and didn't have a lot of stress, so stress eating wasn't an issue.
  • FitFabJenny
    FitFabJenny Posts: 26 Member
    @cathyd1000 glad to hear you had a great day yesterday and that your workouts have gotten more intense!

@happykee awesome that you are feeling great! Keep it up!
  • Mrscanmore
    Heading to the city for the weekend for my daughters soccer tournament. It will be harder to get in my steps and make good eating choices! I'll have to work hard at it! I do have my running clothes packed, so hopefully I can get a run in.
  • cathyd1000
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Heading to the city for the weekend for my daughters soccer tournament. It will be harder to get in my steps and make good eating choices! I'll have to work hard at it! I do have my running clothes packed, so hopefully I can get a run in.

Good luck and have fun :smiley:
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Not so much to offer the team this week on weight loss! My NSV was that I got out the tape measure this am and have made progress this month!

@Mrscanmore good for you that you have your running clothes packed. There is a lot of downtime in the tournaments, so you just have to get out and do it when the opportunity arises. I have found there is a ton of walking to the fields...plus on the sidelines, you can pace. Just don't bring a chair
  • cathyd1000
    The scale did not budge again this week. It's frustrating. I have been under everyday on calories, and upped the intensity of my workouts. I'm not giving up though.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Results are out :)
    Awesome job everyone, just two more weeks to go
  • MadAliceNo1
    Surprised I'm still in 1st place for losing weight and well done FitFabJenny too!
    I think I did not so good last week as I did on the other weeks ^^'''
    Need to try harder damn it >,<

Maybe I should add in morning exercises to get me energized for the day? :D

• MadAliceNo1
    cathyd1000 wrote: »
    The scale did not budge again this week. It's frustrating. I have been under everyday on calories, and upped the intensity of my workouts. I'm not giving up though.

@cathyd1000
    Don't give up ever!
    All the hard work you ever put into all of this will be just.. gone.
    It will budge eventually! Keep trying ! <3
  • MadAliceNo1
    Mrscanmore wrote: »

@Mrscanmore
    How was the tournament? :)
This discussion has been closed.