Fitbit...?

Hi all!
So I've been considering getting a Fitbit for a while now and was wondering if anybody here has one? I'm sure a lot of you do

Replies

• vickyrutter13
    vickyrutter13 Posts: 1 Member
    Yeah I do, love it! Goals can be set for distance, steps, miles, etc I'd highly recommend! Keeps me motivated
  • KatTheDiscoChimp
    KatTheDiscoChimp Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you! I've ordered one
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    I have a Flex and I love it!
  • tans3352
    tans3352 Posts: 57 Member
    I have a charge HR and love it, it gets me moving, I never realised how sedentary I could be until I used it, it gets me up and moving even on a bad day.
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Nope... number OCD here... I pretty much count my steps all by myself...literally :lol:
  • wandererlust
    wandererlust Posts: 64 Member
    I don't think I'd be working as hard as I am without my Fitbit charge hr. Definitely recommend it! Which one did you order?
  • KatTheDiscoChimp
    KatTheDiscoChimp Posts: 9 Member
    I ordered the Fitbit Flex FB401
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    The Flex is great! It's calorie burn has been pretty accurate, and I love all of the different bands you can get!
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    I've had my Flex for almost two years and I love it! It's definitely gotten me moving more than I did before I had it. I'm currently averaging about 18k steps/day.
  • Itreadlightly
    Itreadlightly Posts: 87 Member
    Love love love it!
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Fitbit has excellent customer service if anything goes wrong with your tracker.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    I got the fitbit charge hr for Christmas and LOVE it! I can't say enough good things about it. Syncs great with MFP too
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Char231023 wrote: »
    Fitbit has excellent customer service if anything goes wrong with your tracker.

Totally agree. I had a problem with my fitbit Zip and they replaced it.
  • sarahspenceee
    sarahspenceee Posts: 38 Member
    Hi all!
    So I've been considering getting a Fitbit for a while now and was wondering if anybody here has one? I'm sure a lot of you do

I love mine, it makes you more conscious. makes it fun to burn calories....etc. I don't think its a key to success but its awesome to keep track.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    I have the Fibit HR and I love it so much. It have really helped me challenge myself to move alot more.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    I have a Fitbit flex and love it. Gives me extra motivation to get up and move!
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    I have a fitbit HR. I love it!!
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    I am on my second FitBit. I love it! I also recommend the Aria scale.
  • mrtastybutt
    mrtastybutt Posts: 87 Member
    I have the Flex. My son has the HR. My husband has the Surge. We love them.