What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Saw it on here a few times already, but my engagement ring is about ready to slip off!! I need to take it in to be sized before I lose it.

Oh and I bought a size 6 Calvin Klein dress! 4 weeks of weight lifting, from an 8 to a 6 and the same weight on the scale!!

Fantastic!! Which weight lifting program do you follow? :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    I'm on the smallest notch for my large Fitbit..this is good as my wrists are getting tiny but Not good in that I may have to buy another Fitbit size small, if this one begins to twist and not stay in place for an accurate reading!!

My husband is taking nutrition more seriously since he has seen me cutting back and cutting out the past six months!

• colleenfoltz
    colleenfoltz Posts: 2 Member
    I was running at the gym and my pants were slowly inching down. Time to get new workout clothes! :)
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    My eye glasses which I am wearing since last 3 years looked big on my face today.
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Two satin blouses I've owned forever are actually fitting nicely, and my boots zip up smoothly/don't pinch
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I noticed the inside of my wrist bones are showing more and my but is rounder and tighter looking!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    365 squat today!
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    LowCoffinLucifie Posts: 100 Member
    Its been over 3 months since ive had any soda, chips at all, and put out major fast food. ( i still go out to restraunts but only 1 time a month max.)

Overall ive changed my lifestyle completely when it comes to food. I meal plan, use only mrs. Dash premade seasonings or fresh herbs when possible, and i try my best to eat well balanced meals.

Ive also went down 2 sizes in pants. And my workout cloths are getting loose now too. Though i definitely need to get back to working out more often....still though im proud of myself.

Ive logged 101 days now and this is yhe lingest ive ever stuck with something like this!

• tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    I've moved along two notches on my fitbit in the last six months.
    I can lace my boots all the way to the top with no gaps instead of stopping on the third hole down
    I've adjusted my sleep patterns a bit so that I can get up in time to walk to work and get my 10,000 steps in before 9am
  • ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    Instead of having 1 pair of pants, I now have 5 that fit...COMFORTABLY!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    90 days logging on MFP today - 26lbs down. Yippee!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Weighted pull-up of 107.5lbs at a BW of 187
    https://youtu.be/4TuZW4fYVrY?t=20s
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    This past month my NSVs are:

- Bought a pair of jeans and dress pants one size down
    - Cooked several new healthy meals. I made keto breakfast muffins, cauliflower rice, cauliflower casserole and bacon wrapped pork chops.
    - Logged all my meals on MFP and for the most part met my calorie goals
    - Walked with my daughter once a week almost every week, until I got really sick (flu's going around at work)
    - After our walk I let her pick out a doughnut as a treat and bought myself a coffee - no sweets for me! Then we read some books at the coffee shop together in the kids corner.
    - Didn't have a cupcake when the family brought over 6 huge cupcakes, including my favorite red velvet :)

I love thinking about all of my NSVs because sometimes the dang scale refuses to move! :)
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    I'm not working today and was so tempted to grab a poutine for lunch. Instead I worked out and the craving went. I'm not opposed to the treats, but I didn't need it and didn't "really" want it.
  • sueann10
    sueann10 Posts: 74 Member
    Yesterday and today, I walked an hour to and from work! Two hours walking in one day....didn't think it was possible. Fitbit says over 400 calories each way! I'm well chuffed :)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Today I realized that the jeans I'm wearing are a size 4 :)
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    I met a colleague I haven't seen for a while who hugged me and said, "Carnhot, what happened to the other half of you?" It was said in a good way, with no snark, so it made me happy.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited January 2016
    This morning I decided I should wear my 32" shorts since the 34s I had on are getting a little loose around the waist. I dropped trou and found out I was already wearing my 32s!

tumblr_inline_ms8ulwWAs91qz4rgp.gif
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Sort of a numbers victory...but I am just SO DARN EXCITED and I know y'all understand!!!

I'm within Army regs for body fat % !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not serving but my husband is...so I thought, that's a good goal, to get under 32% body fat which is the maximum allowable for my age.
    Guess what I measured today???

31.4% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm over the moon!!!! Now onto my next goal - 30 % !!!!!!!! :D:D:D

YESSS! I was in for about 6 months but discharged due to an injury. My husband is still serving and it's one of my goals to be back into army standards again :) Congratulations!!
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Today I was stretching in my office standing up with my legs together and realized that I could see light shining through the tops of my thighs. I AM DEVELOPING A THIGH GAP! It's tiny, but I don't care! It's THERE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!