The heaviest I've ever been

Just looking for friend for support on my weight loss journey.

Replies

• faithtobefit
    faithtobefit Posts: 9 Member
    I'm the heaviest I've ever been at the moment too. Feel free to add me if you like :)) we can help each other
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    I am also the heaviest I've ever been. Ugh. I look back to when I thought I was heavy and want to go back to that time. But you can't, right??? Just gotta get on it and push forward till you get where you want to be.
  • bunkster83
    bunkster83 Posts: 20 Member
    Justin7883 wrote: »
    Just looking for friend for support on my weight loss journey.
    I am right there with you my friend. Hang in there. Stay focused on the goal- becoming healthy. It's a journey or at least that's what I keep telling myself!
    Add me if you would like. Well keep each other on track and motivated!
  • Anne_R91
    Anne_R91 Posts: 29 Member
    Same here. Always glad to have more buddies on here. :) We can do it!
  • frontdoorangel
    frontdoorangel Posts: 34 Member
    You can do this. It only takes one day at a time. Just remember to be kind to yourself, you're worth a positive change. <3
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Me too, biggest I've ever been & serious about shifting at least 35lb. Add me :):)
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    That was me... Now it's not! B)
  • elinor32
    elinor32 Posts: 7 Member
    I am also the heaviest I've ever been. Ugh. I look back to when I thought I was heavy and want to go back to that time. But you can't, right??? Just gotta get on it and push forward till you get where you want to be.

Ha! Me too. I want to go back and shake that girl who thought she needed to lose weight. She looked great. Now I'm focusing on feeling good about myself and trying to be strong and happy. Add me if you like!
  • pebbles266
    pebbles266 Posts: 11 Member
    I totally feel you since I'm in same boat ... Feel free to add me