What is your Go To for something sweet?

Replies

• gfjay
    gfjay Posts: 14 Member
    3 months ago? Ice Cream! (Cherry Garcia, to be specific). Today? Pineapple!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    There's a Greek yogurt by Yoplait with apple pie flavor that is my favorite. I also drink a diet soda most days.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    sugar-free pudding may be a good fit at 70 or so calories per serving. Jello is even better at 4-10 calories per serving if you have no calories left.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    mkakids wrote: »
    Low cal chocolate mouse 98cals for 100grams

Pkg of sugar/fat free choc pudding
    2.5c unsweetened cashew milk
    1 tub light cool whip

make the pudding with the cashew milk. Once set, mix it with the defrosted cool whip and enjoy.

It took me a minute to realize this was a recipe and not a list of things you eat individually. :p

I like Andes mints for a sweet treat.
  • Bhlinebee
    Bhlinebee Posts: 71 Member
    If I'm smart and actually in control I end up eating something in the opposite direction - pickled vegetables or cucumbers with sprinkling of salt. Getting the salty taste in my mouth kills the desire for sweet almost instantly.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Chocolate! I have a chocolate bar that I will take about 10g from or so at a time and it's only about 45 calories (depending on the kind you get). I try to eat it -very slowly-. It isn't as much fun if you wolf it down :)
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    Calimyrna Figs
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    MeiannaLee wrote: »
    Diet soda does it for me

Same here. I like Sprite Zero or Diet 7UP. Hits the spot.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Bhlinebee wrote: »
    If I'm smart and actually in control I end up eating something in the opposite direction - pickled vegetables or cucumbers with sprinkling of salt. Getting the salty taste in my mouth kills the desire for sweet almost instantly.
    Mmm salty stuff gets me going the wrong direction...if you give me a pickle I will ask for chips, if you give me chips I'll ask for layered bean dip, tomorrow I wake up with an empty dip tray and equally empty bag of Lay's, wondering how I whipped up fried chicken so quickly and where the cole slaw came from. Lol!

(Ok it's not that bad but savory salty stuff is a narrow gateway for me.)
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    90 calorie fiber one bars lots of good flavors
  • Test_Ryder
    Test_Ryder Posts: 231 Member
    Probably normal cake or a cheesecake
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    An apricot fried pie dusted with cinnamon sugar.
  • calimom00
    calimom00 Posts: 26 Member
    Lately, it's been the tiny containers of Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream. I loooove HD coffee ice cream, and it would be so easy for me to mindlessly blow through a pint in one sitting (especially while binge-watching "Friends" lol), so the tiny one helps with portion control, and it's really all I need to satisfy my craving. Plus, it's so rich, it still feels indulgent :)

If I want to stay on the 'healthier' side, I will have cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt with fruit or berries, walnuts or granola, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  • Tobysgirl212
    Tobysgirl212 Posts: 27 Member
    Yasso greek yogurt ice cream bars -- only 100 calories. The cookie dough flavor is amazing.
    Dannon Light n' Fit Greek Yogurt -- only 80 calories and very filling. Sometimes I top it with a tablespoon of Reddi Whip fat free (only 5 calories). Yum!
    Hot coffee with some Calorie Countdown milk -- 2 oz is only 18 calories.
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    A couple pieces of dried fruit. Just be careful on how much you eat, calorie, and fiber can add up if you eat too much.
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 539 Member
    Diet Snapple or 70% dark chocolate! Yummmmm
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Cookie or doughnut or ice cream

2 mcvities rich tea biscuits are 75 cals
    Ice cream is under 100 (Solero or fab) 140 mars bar ice cream, 179 snickers ice cream
    Doughnut is 230

I don't see why those cant be made to fit in cravings

Those are my three as well. Delicious. :p
  • cJOYv6881
    cJOYv6881 Posts: 72 Member
    I've recently discovered you can freeze Greek yogurt! Vanilla is my favourite flavor to do this with so far, the one I get is only 80 cal, and as a bonus it has 8g of protein. It's not exactly like ice cream, but it's a good substitute.
  • OzarkLady76
    OzarkLady76 Posts: 84 Member
    Dr. Pepper is my weakness. I drink one can a day & count the 150 calories.
  • allicat2016
    allicat2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Cracker barrel style rice cakes (butter toffee flavour).