loose some, gain some

enomeknworb
enomeknworb Posts: 53 Member
edited January 2016 in Challenges
Hi, I'm looking for people to do a February challenge with me.
The aim is to eat healthy and exercise every day for the month of February, therby toning up and losing weight.
It would be easier to do with a bit of help!!! :-)

Do any form of exercise you want to, as long as a minimum of 30minutes minimum per session. And eat clean and healthy staying away from sugars and soda.

Who's in? ;-)

Replies

• enomeknworb
    Come on guys tomorrow is the big day, the start of something new.
    Who's in????? ;)
  • enomeknworb
    Retiring for the night. Looking forward to starting the journey tomorrow. :*
  • ctdebbie
    ctdebbie Posts: 34 Member
    I'm in. Ready for fresh start February. 30 minutes of exercise and eating healthy.
  • glamsquadtia
    glamsquadtia Posts: 20 Member
    Hi!! Im In!!! 3 smoothies a day, 2 snacks, 8 glasses of water, and MOVE 30 minutes a day
  • glamsquadtia
    glamsquadtia Posts: 20 Member
    Come on guys tomorrow is the big day, the start of something new.
    Who's in????? ;)

READY!!#
  • enomeknworb
    Hi Tia and Debbie!!!! :) welcome to the challenge. So glad to have you both.

I've been good so far sticking to it today and had a 30mins cardio workout this morning.
    Good luck with your day. Looking forward to this journey with you both :)
  • enomeknworb
    I hope you're all getting through the day. I've struggled a bit today cause I usually have desserts after every meal but I didn't let the cravings win. Good luck guys.

Push yourself cause you're worth it <3
  • ctdebbie
    ctdebbie Posts: 34 Member
    Had a good day with calories. Biggest craving is the wine ( I gave in ). Did 40 min. on the treadmill. Anyone else use a fit bit?
  • clushettea0711
    clushettea0711 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in!! And Debbie I have a Fitbit! U can find me at Charlie Pratt. I like to do the challenges on there..look forward to hearing from you. So..are we just posting daily for accountability? I went today for 47 min.
  • enomeknworb
    Welcome Charlie, glad to have you on this journey with us. Yeah daily updates are good so we can keep up with how we are all getting on.

Keep your head up Debbie, I hope today is going much better.

Guys if you're having a hard day stop in and let us try to get through it together.

Today was very difficult for me exercise wise. Did 30 mins ab training and played some golf. It was hard to get through it.

I also kept getting hungry and craved cocoa cola but managed not to succumb.

Heads up ladies, there's nothing in this world that we can't do! :)

PS, I don't have a Fitbit :/
  • enomeknworb
    Omg I'm just realising I spelt lose as loose, ooops sorry guys :/
  • enomeknworb
    Got an hour of work out in today
    Well pleased. Hope you're all getting through
  • enomeknworb
    I'm winning big time so proud of myself.
    4 successful days of eating clean and working out.
  • enomeknworb
    edited February 2016
    I've had 5 successful days in this journey. It's Saturday and I can see a difference in my photos. On another. Challenge and weighed today. Very proud that I've lost 5.4lbs. Hope you guys 're pushing yourselves.

You're worth it. <3
  • enomeknworb
    Today is officially my cheat day. Still being good but trying to add some carbs and fat. Don't want to gain the weight back in the future. Need to keep my body on track.
  • BALNRG
    BALNRG Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm in! I meal prep to ensure clean eating, no soda-alcohol-sugary drinks, increased water intake, and exercise for 60 minutes a day at least 5-6 days a week. Good luck to you all and have a great week!! I also just purchased a Fitbit.
  • clushettea0711
    Is there a way to get notifications? So I went to a nutrition store and weighed and got measurement for everything and she told me to increase my calorie intake by almost 500
  • clushettea0711
    In order to find each other on Fitbit we will have to use email. Mine is clushettea0711@gmail.com if you want to connect that way and do challenges. Thanks
  • enomeknworb
    Welcome ArynJoi, glad to have you join us. I also try to get 1 hour in per day now because half an hour has become a bit too easy :) I feel so good saying that. Really proud of my progress.

So I don't have a fit bit and I'm still trying to see why I should get one. I use my smart watch for everything really.

Charlie to get notifications just click the star next to group, once it turns yellow you will keep getting updates. And how much calories do you eat per day? Did she say your underweight or something? Why increase calorie intake?

Hope everyone is doing well this week. Keep pushing for it.

I lost 5.6lbs last week. Hoping to lose a bit more this week.
  • enomeknworb
    ArynJoi wrote: »
    I'm in! I meal prep to ensure clean eating, no soda-alcohol-sugary drinks, increased water intake, and exercise for 60 minutes a day at least 5-6 days a week. Good luck to you all and have a great week!! I also just purchased a Fitbit.

Welcome hon :)