Daily Login-February Edition

zcb94
zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
edited January 2016 in Challenges
I want to encourage everyone on here to log EVERY bite or sip taken next month, and I'll work at doing the same thing. Who's with me!?

Replies

• rachefate
    rachefate Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in!
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Me too
  • zcb94
    Awesome! Here's how it's gonna work: at the end of each day, be sure to click "Complete Entry" (or whatever it is), then come here to honestly rate your ability to log it all using percentages. For example, I'd be able to report a 99% honest log at the end of today. Also, if desired, you're welcome to post any other relevant information, like struggles, bites and sips that you want(ed) but don't/didn't want to log, a basic how-are-you-doing post, whatever your heart desires! Make sense? If not, PM me with any questions! :)
  • heatherangelic
    heatherangelic Posts: 1 Member
    Yes!
  • I'm going to do it :)
  • SueFossumLarson
    SueFossumLarson Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in
  • Vkably
    Vkably Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in too
  • daydm80
    daydm80 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm in
  • GhyslaineSmeall
    GhyslaineSmeall Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in!
  • zcb94
    Here we go! Good luck, everyone.
  • daydm80
    95%. I struggled with logging everything; like I had one slice of tomato and didn't add it. I also felt hungier when I got home, where as at work my mind was busy and food wasn't a need. Day one down
  • zcb94
    100%. I had a yummy and healthy day, despite slightly overshooting my calorie goal, and enjoyed every bite!
  • MiracleAngel20
    MiracleAngel20 Posts: 4 Member
    I have ADHD, so remembering to log every day can be quite challenging (no pun intended!) I'm in.
  • zcb94
    80%.
    My friend shared with me some fairly innocent but caloric snacks that I'd rather not let the world see. Oh no. :(
  • daydm80
    97%. Better than yesterday but need to figure out how to lower craving in the evening.
  • daydm80
    100% even though I went over my calories I still tracked everything !
  • zcb94
    daydm80 wrote: »
    100% even though I went over my calories I still tracked everything !
    Good job! Same here!
  • zainaissa
    zainaissa Posts: 1 Member
    Can I start now?
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    98% I went over my calories and only estimated the amount of caprese salad I ate, but I tried to overestimate
  • zcb94
    zainaissa wrote: »
    Can I start now?
    Absolutely! When you eat your last bite/take the last sip of the day, reflect on how much you logged so far this month, and today, then rate it using a percentage. I, for example can proudly admit to logging 100% of my consumption.