My clothes dont fit

So i'm losing wieght, yay! I can see the results a little bit around my face but the problem is that my clothing seems to be getting tighter... I tried on a form-fitting shirt that used to fit and I couldn't get the dumb thing buttoned (only two little buttons got done). Is this normal? If so, what can I do to get out of this phase and into the clothing fitting *better* phase?
I'm power stepping twice a week, speed walking four times, yoga five and weight training four as well
:heart: Thank you!

Replies

• So i'm losing wieght, yay! I can see the results a little bit around my face but the problem is that my clothing seems to be getting tighter... I tried on a form-fitting shirt that used to fit and I couldn't get the dumb thing buttoned (only two little buttons got done). Is this normal? If so, what can I do to get out of this phase and into the clothing fitting *better* phase?
    I'm power stepping twice a week, speed walking four times, yoga five and weight training four as well
    :heart: Thank you!
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Hi there,

Just give it a little more time and you will notice it in the waist!

Good work!:smile:

Connie Lynn
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I occasionally go through a water-retentiony phase where this happens. The cure for that is: drink more water. Lots more. I try for 2-3 litres a day, which is probably where you should be for all that activity. Sip throughout the day, don't gulp.

This will pass, be patient.:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Yes, it is normal, at least I have had this issue. I find that as I stregthen and tone and think I am ready to get into the next smaller size something starts fitting crazy. Your body will go through many shapes as you get to your ideal, don't let it bother you, it will fit again and hopefully for not too long!