Peanut butter lovers UNITE

Day 3 of fitness journey. Bought a new scale yesterday...think it's broken.

True life I'm addicted to pb

Replies

• jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    I bought that powder pb so many rave about. Just. No. Doesn't taste good enough and made me want to dive into the real thing.
  • diane1223
    diane1223 Posts: 43 Member
    I bought it too. It's okay. I just have to say no to peanut butter. Can't eat it every day cause I eat too much. Gonna allow myself to have it a couple of times per week.
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    It's gotta be Jif creamy or we can't be friends. Just saying.
  • IntimidaSean
    IntimidaSean Posts: 11 Member
    OF COURSE! I should've added "jif creamy only club"
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Love my powdered pb. I use it in everything and make a creamy peanut butter/chocolate sauce for my ice cream. Can't have peanut butter in the house. Jacks me up.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    I love PB...unfortunately Jif isn't sold where I am. I make these Energy Bites that have PB in them and they are amazing. I eat one or two before a workout and they help me get through it!!
  • IntimidaSean
    IntimidaSean Posts: 11 Member
    You poor soul! I'll send you a care package. Just look for it in the sky!
  • gettingfitSteph
    gettingfitSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Peanut Butter is my drug.... sooo addicting.... like give me a spoon so I can eat the jar :#
  • jeanmarie2016
    jeanmarie2016 Posts: 8 Member
    My snack of choice, rice cake with natural chunky peanut butter!
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Peanut Butter is my drug.... sooo addicting.... like give me a spoon so I can eat the jar :#

Yummylicious
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Eat it by the spoonful it's my go to snack! I like my family, I love my PB! ;-)
  • tashemafacey
    tashemafacey Posts: 16 Member
    I ate too much peanut butter now I can't stand it
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    I get Jif brand also. When I'm not lazy, I'll make it fresh in my Vitamix.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I love peanut butter. I like the powdered stuff too for some things. I like to mix it into milk and eat with cereal. Also, really good in pancakes. Sometimes I mix PB2 into my pancakes and then top them with peanut butter mixed with maple syrup.

I don't eat Jif though. I like the natural stuff and just buy the store brand because it's cheaper.
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    The universe is a cruel and evil place that PB is so freaking caloric. This is my new PB2 jam, but I MISS the oily goodness of REAL Peanut Butter!! Lol.libtf0rvvbf8.png
    PB2.png 390.7K
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    I love pb, but it doesn't like me! :-/
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    I make room for the real thing every day. I buy Kirkland (Costco's store brand)natural peanut butter.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    I like peanut butter, but I LOVE Reese's peanut butter cups stored in the fridge!!! :p
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Sorry, Kraft smooth or nothing. And none of that salt-free or sugar-reduced garbage either.