I'm having one of those bottomless pit days

No matter what I'm just hungry. It's me of those days where no matter what I eat or how much. I'm still hungry and it's only 1pm. Ahhhh

Replies

• hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Me too. I guess we're going to be doing a good workout later to compensate for the extra calories
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    I think so Lol
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    I am too but I planned for it all week knowing the Broncos were in the Superbowl.

Go Broncos.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    its super bowl sunday.

calories dont count ;)

#KEEPPOUNDING
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    I've had a few of those this week, like I'm still hungry no matter what I eat. I did go over my calories a few days but tried to stick to healthy snacks. The best thing I made all week were baked cinnamon apples - they were glorious!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Eating more protein and drinking water keeps me full!
    If you are still hungry try to snack on fresh fruits n veggies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I hate those days :(
  • tracefan
    Yes its just one of those things... Fruits, veggies not helping and not what I want. I want the bad stuff unfortunately. I had a yogurt. it helped. I'm not going to a Super Bowl party so there really isn't any excuse. I really want my pasta for dinner too. It's just I'm so darn hungry either way. I know once in a while is ok but still URGH
  • urastarinmyeyes
    urastarinmyeyes Posts: 2 Member
    Sometimes it's ok to let yourself indulge, no guilt, no shame, just enjoy whatever you want to eat today.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    I had one of those days last week, I actually ate 2 lunches at work. :D Looking back on it, it didn't do any damage at all.
  • tracefan
    I had one of those days last week, I actually ate 2 lunches at work. :D Looking back on it, it didn't do any damage at all.
    I'm seriously surprised I didn't have two of everything yet. lol
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Feeling that! I blame the cold and being trapped inside. I am not a happy camper to be outside on teen temps.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Right before ToM!. I never worried because I knew I'd NOT want to eat when it started. I never forced myself.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    I have those days every so often, too. I may be eating the exact same things as usual, and I'm hungry anyway!

At the very least, I make sure I log everything. If I can, I'll go for a walk/run. But the most important piece is to log it all so I have the data.

Sorry to hear you're having a hungry day. I hope you've managed to soothe the beast.

~Lyssa
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,493 Member
    Must be something in the air this week. Yesterday I had a Chipotle burrito bowl for lunch and as I finished I thought "you know what I could really go for right now? Another Chipotle burrito bowl!"
  • yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    I'm having one of those days today too! I feel like I should feel bad about it but I don't have the energy to feel bad and also tomorrow is a new day :)
  • yreka20
    yreka20 Posts: 10 Member
    I was OK until I started smelling all the neighborhood BBQs :(
  • tracefan
    ha ha I don't have the energy to feel bad.. I love it.
    I'm having one of those days today too! I feel like I should feel bad about it but I don't have the energy to feel bad and also tomorrow is a new day :)

• tracefan
    Well OK I over did it today by 300 calories. Actually better than I thought but I did have ravioli I couldn't resist. I did not work out today either.. Back to it tomorrow.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Meh, undereat by 100 calories for the next three days and you're golden. Or just eat normally. 300 calories is less than 10% of a pound.