2 Months 7 kg (15 lbs) Muscles gained

December 2015 I started lifting for the first time and started my bulking phase, my stats first day of working out:

Weight: 68.4 KG (150-151 lbs)
Neck: 36 cm
Waist: 79 cm
Hip: 88.5 cm
Body Fat: 12.9%
Lean Body Mass: 59.8 KG (132 lbs)

February 8 2016 stats:

Weight: 78.4 KG (173 lbs)
Neck: 38.5 cm
Waist: 84 cm
Hip: 97 cm
Body Fat: 14.9%
Lean Body Mass: 67.1 KG (145 lbs)

You can see the picture.
0o9tuo43tc7f.jpg

So I gained 7 kg (15 lbs) of lean body mass in 2 Months??

I heard its impossible to gain this much muscles in a short period of time, but i can see my body bigger and more muscular!

P.S. I dont take any drugs!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    no, you gained a bit of muscle, some fat and some water.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    no, you gained a bit of muscle, some fat and some water.

^ This, more likely 2-4 pounds of muscle. Note this is good, 7.5 pounds of muscle gain in a month is unrealistic.
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    Lol you didn't gain 15 lbs of muscle. Looks like 2-4 lb gain.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    15lbs of muscle is possible

On a roid cycle maybe......

Agree with the guys above.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    But even though it's not 15lbs of muscle, you're making gains I can tell!!!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Well, hate to break it to you.. but it wasn't just muscle you gained in 2 months..
  • HamsterManV2
    HamsterManV2 Posts: 449 Member
    edited February 2016
    Step 1 - bulk and do a proper lifting program for your level (I'd suggest ICF5x5 if you are not doing that already, or else a beginner PPLPPLx split).
    Step 2 - cut and reveal abs!

BTW, I think you still need to bulk, but do it more slowly and carefully or else you're just going to get fat (aka the "dreamer bulk") i.e. only +300 calories on your TDEE instead of +500, and/or throw in some smart conditioning (HIIT after workouts, 15 minutes of cardio, etc.). You still need to build more muscle!
  • seanm55
    seanm55 Posts: 140 Member
    Hate to break it to you but anyone that has been bodybuilding for years knows the body can realistically pack on about 12lb of new actual muscle tissue a year and that's pushing it.... So about 1.2 to 1.5lbs a month even with steroids this is difficult... The body doesn't make new muscle fiber that rapidly.... Be patient eat clean train daily and the size will come.