loose some, gain some

Replies

• enomeknworb
    enomeknworb Posts: 53 Member
    Is there a way to get notifications? So I went to a nutrition store and weighed and got measurement for everything and she told me to increase my calorie intake by almost 500

hey hon, check message above for notifications etc.
  • clushettea0711
    clushettea0711 Posts: 13 Member
    Got it for notifications-thanks! Far from underweight lol I had my fitness pal set at 1200. She said in order to loose I needed to increase my body was holding on to the fat.
  • clushettea0711
  • TammerTammer
    TammerTammer Posts: 25 Member
    Ok, I was planning going on pushing my walking distance anyway so I am in. So far 11 miles for Feb. Just on the treadmill.
  • aparnagogineni
    aparnagogineni Posts: 4 Member
    I am in I don't have Fitbit but have an iphne
  • aparnagogineni
    aparnagogineni Posts: 4 Member
    Oops iPhone
  • enomeknworb
    Got it for notifications-thanks! Far from underweight lol I had my fitness pal set at 1200. She said in order to loose I needed to increase my body was holding on to the fat.

Oh interesting, cool good to get some advise. Amazing calorie burn I see. Keep at it you will get to where you wanna be. <3
  • enomeknworb
    Ok, I was planning going on pushing my walking distance anyway so I am in. So far 11 miles for Feb. Just on the treadmill.

Welcome welcome. Glad to have you here. I'm also doing a lot of walking and running. Covered 40plus km for this month already. Try to get a run in everyday. Keep up the good work <3
  • enomeknworb
    I am in I don't have Fitbit but have an iphne

Welcome hon. Don't need a fit bit just keep working out and eating clean. Thumbs up
  • enomeknworb
    I have a hectic day ahead of me tomorrow and Friday. Going to try for 2hrs minimum exercise per day and see how that works out.

Guys mind sharing what's working for you so far?
  • enomeknworb
    Hi!! Im In!!! 3 smoothies a day, 2 snacks, 8 glasses of water, and MOVE 30 minutes a day

Hey hon, its been a while. How's it going?
  • clushettea0711
    So far getting up early 430 is working for me...my day is hectic as well full time work and full time nursing student starting my practicum tomorrow..I prep my meals at night. I am not tempted to eat bad getting up so early and working so hard plus the energy has been getting me through the day. I do think I need a vitamin regime...going to speak to someone at the nutrition store my next visit.
    Good luck with your workouts!! You got this
  • clushettea0711
  • enomeknworb
    So far getting up early 430 is working for me...my day is hectic as well full time work and full time nursing student starting my practicum tomorrow..I prep my meals at night. I am not tempted to eat bad getting up so early and working so hard plus the energy has been getting me through the day. I do think I need a vitamin regime...going to speak to someone at the nutrition store my next visit.

You're inspiring, so much on your plate yet you're doing quite well. Yes get your vitamins they make a huge difference. Becareful not take vitamins that stimulates appetite. Do as much research as possible and track your feelings and eating habits once you start taking a new vitamin. Otherwise good work hon. Keep at it.

Did three 30mins sessions today. So proud of myself.
    Proud of all of you for going for it. Anyone using any YouTube workout videos? Howd it working out?
  • BALNRG
    BALNRG Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't getting any notifications but now I know how to do it! I hope everyone has had a great week so far.

• clushettea0711

You're inspiring, so much on your plate yet you're doing quite well. Yes get your vitamins they make a huge difference. Becareful not take vitamins that stimulates appetite. Do as much research as possible and track your feelings and eating habits once you start taking a new vitamin. Otherwise good work hon. Keep at it.

Did three 30mins sessions today. So proud of myself.
    Proud of all of you for going for it. Anyone using any YouTube workout videos? Howd it working out?

• clushettea0711
    3 sessions that's great!!
  • clushettea0711
  • clushettea0711
    ArynJoi wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't getting any notifications but now I know how to do it! I hope everyone has had a great week so far.
    So far going well!! We're at the end of the week!! Gotta push thru the weekend
  • enomeknworb

Happy you're back in the loop. The week has been great. Hope you're have been too. Here's to an awesome weekend.