BEST VEGAN BODYBUILDERS YOUTUBE CHANNELS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C2kW9QcK8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjQCX-qIC9Q

IF U HAVE ANY OTHER GREAT ONES PLEASE SHARE!
i love the way naturally stefanie eats, i get so many ideas from her

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Really?
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    I haven't found a Vegan Bodybuilding channel on youtube that I like and trust, and I've been a vegan bodybuilder for a while now. :#
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Blueblairyfitness, shes amazing
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    I haven't found a Vegan Bodybuilding channel on youtube that I like and trust, and I've been a vegan bodybuilder for a while now. :#

Make your own! I'd watch it.
  • Trump2016
    Trump2016 Posts: 80 Member
    edited February 2016
    Heh, another vote for my fellow Torontonian: Vegan Gains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezBCqsBRF0
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

Freelee? Lolololol - terrible advice.
  • stevencloser
    Haven't heard anything good about Vegan Gains either.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

Agreed.
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Since when is Freelee a bodybuilder?
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Vegan Gains is a complete retard. He's immature and often gets proven wrong about his statements he makes, but never responds to them.
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member

no way shes she reason ive over come calorie restricting and maintain under 50 kilos for 2 years now.... and anti cruelty is always good advice :D
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    irenehb wrote: »

lol since i would wanna build my body like hers :) maybe i shouldnt say body build, but just fit and lean
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

no way shes she reason ive over come calorie restricting and maintain under 50 kilos for 2 years now.... and anti cruelty is always good advice :D

By restricting calorie dense food, you are restricting calories. The recommendations she gives are nutritionally incomplete and several people have gotten ill to the point that there is an active movement against her.

Personally, do what you like (and make sure you get your B12 and D supplements - the consequences are major) but her nutritional advice is of limited quality.

As to being anti-cruelty, that's neither here nor there, one can be an ethical vegan without providing bad nutritional info.
  • Trump2016
    Trump2016 Posts: 80 Member
    The recommendations she gives are nutritionally incomplete and several people have gotten ill to the point that there is an active movement against her.

What sums up her advice? Only ever watched one of her videos (recipe-related). Must be one hell of a fad diet if it's as you've described.
  • stevencloser
    Trump2016 wrote: »
    The recommendations she gives are nutritionally incomplete and several people have gotten ill to the point that there is an active movement against her.

What sums up her advice? Only ever watched one of her videos (recipe-related). Must be one hell of a fad diet if it's as you've described.

Eating over 80% of your calories in carbs, everyone should eat at least 2500 calories to lose weight, that she does daily bike rides of 30+ miles is not worth mentioning in that context, periods are evil and toxicity leaving your body, if you don't get them anymore it means you're clean.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    irenehb wrote: »

lol since i would wanna build my body like hers :) maybe i shouldn't say body build, but just fit and lean

Freelee is an idiot- unqualified to give advice and is certainly far from fit.

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

Yes, x 1,000!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Trump2016 wrote: »

Eating over 80% of your calories in carbs, everyone should eat at least 2500 calories to lose weight, that she does daily bike rides of 30+ miles is not worth mentioning in that context, periods are evil and toxicity leaving your body, if you don't get them anymore it means you're clean.

computer-facepalm.gif

I also think she's one of those that when people prove here wrong and how dumb her advice is, she just insults them and calls them haterz.