Why is eating healthy so hard?

loonylunis
loonylunis Posts: 1 Member
I've always had issues with eating... Too much or too little either way it's an obsession

Replies

• vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    I just finished reading It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell. Have you read it?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    have you spoken with a professional about your issues with eating?
  • mixa4u
    mixa4u Posts: 62 Member
    eat everything what you want in moderation. is a key. nobody push you to eat broccoli erryday for entire life. happy people don't give a **** about calories and macros and eat chips w/ coke.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    edited February 2016
    mixa4u wrote: »
    eat everything what you want in moderation. is a key. nobody push you to eat broccoli erryday for entire life. happy people don't give a **** about calories and macros and eat chips w/ coke.

I also know a lot of unhappy people who eat chips w/ coke everyday.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    I don't bother with 'healthy' eating.. I make sure I get in some vitamins and minerals, but for the most part I just eat whatever foods I want to meet my macro nutrient requirements.. Pizza, pasta, breakfast buffet's.. you name it
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    OP tell us your definition of what eating healthy means?

and eating too little and too much? this does not make a lot a sense in my book, so is there something more in the story?
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    The unhealthy eating options are without limitation most everywhere we turn and we are conditioned to eat them as well as not eat them.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    The unhealthy eating options are without limitation most everywhere we turn and we are conditioned to eat them as well as not eat them.

there are no unhealthy eating options, just unhealthy dietary choices.

what matters is getting nutrition, hitting macros, and getting into a surplus. And please note that we are gaining section, so we like calorie dense foods here to help us get into a calorie surplus and actually gain weight.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    It is the huge proportions that make it unhealthy...and that is just a bad habit. To become healthy do the opposite. I eat whatever I want but in moderation.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    it's really not about the food...it's about your head