Daily Login-February Edition

Replies

• shemckinley
    shemckinley Posts: 9 Member
    Today: 100%!
    And I'm even more excited that the local restaurant my gym buddies and I go to after working out is now on MFP. I was guessing how many calories were in the chicken sandwich I get, and I learned today I'd been overestimating by more than 100 calories!

(If you haven't tried looking for restaurants in the mobile app, tap the Plus sign, food, select a meal, then you'll see a locator icon at the top which will show you a map of the area and the nearby restaurants. Not all of them have menu items in MFP, but you can request it if they don't.)
  • cryan1911
    cryan1911 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes I'm in
  • daydm80
    daydm80 Posts: 18 Member
    80% hard day for tracking.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    99%. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to settle for one large dinner instead of breakfast and dinner, but I lived. It sure made logging everything easier, though.
  • daydm80
    95% Poor food choices today.
  • shemckinley
    Ugh. Went out for sushi. There's a difference between healthy food and low cal food. Sushi can be the former. But it was not the latter. (From what I can tell. MFP had information on sushi rolls with the same name as what I ordered, but each restaurant makes their rolls a different way, so who knows.)
    75% accurate today.
  • gracelyne
    gracelyne Posts: 1 Member
    I have logged every day this month and I am 100% for the month. It's a ritual at this point.
    I am just now joining as I need some encouragement. I have been working out religiously for nearly 3 months and eating healthy for 2, logging for almost a month and I am pissed! I just am not seeing the changes I think there should be.
    Today I wanted tacos, pizza, hamburgers you name it I wanted to eat... but I didnt.
  • zcb94
    An average of 99% so far this week.
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    I'm doing well this week...99% if not 100% some days. Thanks for helping me be accountable. B)
  • zcb94
    ^Not a problem! That's part of why I'm doing this. I wish I could have thought to host one last month!
    As for me, as hard as it was, 100%.
  • daydm80
    100%. I as well am frustrated by working out daily and eating healthy with little results. Other people see the change but personally I need to see the scale number change. This challenge is a great tool for me to keep logging and create a habit and hopefully I will see the numbers change.
  • daydm80
    98% on the 12th
  • zcb94
    100% yesterday.
  • daydm80
    50% socializing with friends made it challenging to log everything.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Almost 1170 days logged....
  • daydm80
    60% holidays are challenging for me to log accurately
  • daydm80
    100% :)
  • zcb94
    Same here!
  • shemckinley
    Last 5 days: Hmm, maybe 60%.
    I'm sick.
    Being sick makes it harder to have willpower, less willpower means eating restaurant food, grazing in the kitchen. :P
  • daydm80
    100%