Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Gazz750
    Gazz750 Posts: 38 Member
    I need a swift kick in the @ss. Anyone with big boots?? add me :)
  • Ladylusiphur
    Ladylusiphur Posts: 13 Member
    Would love more friends. I've gone from 300+ lb to 261 so would like people on a similar journey.
  • dele27n
    dele27n Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone! Friends for motivation, advice, butt kicking and of course fun!
    More friends you have the more motivation you get, I've lost near 50 lb only 20 to go and I would love to enjoy helping you out on your journey
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Add Me
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Add me beauty's
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Please add lot lose and looking for moral support
    Let's motivate each other
  • Always love more friends!
  • amyb9685
    amyb9685 Posts: 17 Member
    I am a 30 year old mom of two, wife, and teacher. I started at 295lbs and am now around 240. I am looking to be at a healthy weight with more energy and confidence I could use some more motivation, accountability, and support. Add me and we can support each other.
  • I would like to make friends to help me stay inspired. Like most of us this is my last chance to get healthy. I'm pre diabetic and I'm 43% body fat.
  • DevanteWarner
    DevanteWarner Posts: 4 Member
    Add me need motivational help full friends !
  • iamjennica35
    iamjennica35 Posts: 21 Member
    Please add me. Looking for more support
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • ivette423vc
    ivette423vc Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone! I've had a bad couple of years and am finally ready to do this for myself. I would love to have friends for moral support and motivation. Thanks!
  • MissHippieMamma
    MissHippieMamma Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here and I could use new friends to help motivate and support each other!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • jefishin61
    jefishin61 Posts: 16 Member
    Yep. I wouldn't mind a busier news feed
  • tanyathomas2016
    tanyathomas2016 Posts: 8 Member
    I could definitely use some friends to motivate me Ive found myself slacking the last few days :disappointed:
  • dadizzy
    dadizzy Posts: 15 Member
    I'm new, but any motivational, inspiring friends would be very welcome
  • GreatBarbaloot
    GreatBarbaloot Posts: 5 Member
    Would love some more MFP friends to join me on the weight loss journey! <3
  • JoannShum
    JoannShum Posts: 2 Member
    I recently started MFP and can really use help and advice. I have trouble staying motivated. I do log everything in that I eat and drink. However, I am not so motivated to MOVE. I recently started walking on Thursday and walked 2 miles yesterday walked a mile. I never knew walking could hurt so much! My problem is it is cold here and I have muscle issues in my neck which restricts me from walking in the cold. Weekends there is nowhere to walk but outside. What can I do on these days to get some exercise in? I am 42 213 pounds and hoping to eventually get to at least 150 then maybe less. But at least 150 for now.