What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Went and saw Deadpool with the fiancé last night, it was so good and I HAD to have a tshirt for it! So we went to the store, looked in the girls section and they didn't have any! So I went to the guys section and found one I loved and ended up coming home with a size SMALL! I have never worn a small anything my entire adult life! I was wearing XXL in women's 2 years ago!
  • shrinkinmom1
    shrinkinmom1 Posts: 17 Member
    I was running really late for work this morning and having bit of a clothes fit. (Casual Fridays drive me crazy, I can never figure out what is appropriate.) Finally, I had to go so I grabbed the first pair of black jeans I could find. I threw them on and thought to myself these feel a little big. It wasn't until later in the day that I realized I grabbed size 8 jeans...I have been wearing a 10...Size 8 and they are BIG!!!!!!!!!
  • stan9280
    stan9280 Posts: 17 Member
    Down to the last notch on the belt this morning! :smile:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    hr cycle pr
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    I have to buy new work pants this weekend-they're all too small now. Too surreal..
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    I've been noticing lately that when I do eat too much, I realize that I'm full and actually stop eating much sooner than I used to. Seems like it should be natural but I'd been overeating for so long, my body just got used to it =/

This is so true for me too!
  • KareninLux
    Actually bought a weight machine/multigym with my son this week and believe I will use it!! Lol.
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    OH! And last night I over-filled the bathtub but didn't even think twice about it overflowing when I hopped in. I used to lower myself in an inch at a time to make sure my *kitten* didn't make the tub overflow hahaha

I love this!

• Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    One day last week I went to bed w/out preparing my lunch or gym bag for the next day; An all-day meeting meant no gym time before work, and lunch would be catered. Got up the next day, stumbled around the house, left late, forgot my laptop and had to return home to get it.

What's the NSV? My evening and morning routines around food and exercise have become habit. I clearly don't know what to do with myself in the morning if I haven't packed food and headed off to the gym! :smiley:
  • Shelbelle40
    Shelbelle40 Posts: 4 Member
    rkit03 wrote: »
    In 5 weeks, I've lost 3.5 inches from my waist, 3 inches from my hips, and 1 inch from each arm and leg. :smile:
    Unfortunately, I also lost 3 inches from my bust. LOL! It's okay though so long as everything else is going down.

THIS^^^! I told my daughter I had lost 2 inches of my bust and her response was "The boobs must be sacrificed for better things!"
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Don't know if this is an NSV but I came into this at work today. I love my Walmart family. uy5y1bwgxysr.jpeg
  • KareninLux
    I was running really late for work this morning and having bit of a clothes fit. (Casual Fridays drive me crazy, I can never figure out what is appropriate.) Finally, I had to go so I grabbed the first pair of black jeans I could find. I threw them on and thought to myself these feel a little big. It wasn't until later in the day that I realized I grabbed size 8 jeans...I have been wearing a 10...Size 8 and they are BIG!!!!!!!!!

Love this post! Congrats!
  • sherocks98
    sherocks98 Posts: 25 Member
    Had to brag about my NSV today
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    So what is it?
  • sherocks98
    sherocks98 Posts: 25 Member
    Did my first 10K with my son within the expected time and won 3rd place

• NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Congratulations, sherocks98!
  • emilycat214
    emilycat214 Posts: 84 Member
    Just bought myself new slacks in size 14, which I haven't worn in many years. They're a little snug, despite being elastic waist, but they do fit, and--woohoo!--they're 14s!
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Kinda NSV - Body Comp measurement today

Progress since Dec 21 (7 weeks):

Inches lost: 14
    Bra Size: 44DD to 42C
    Pant size: 20/22 to a tight 16
    Body Fat Mass: -11.2
    Skeletal Muscle Mass: + 4.7
    Body Fat: -13.7lbs

BMR: Gone up from 1465 to 1544
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I went on a cruise a week ago and went snorkeling one day. Afterwards a photo of us was taken and I posted it on Facebook. Just today did I realize that I am in the front row and didn't put anything on over my one piece swimsuit. For the first time in my life, my body isn't something to be ashamed of, even though it's 58 years old.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    My husband can't keep his hands off me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!