Drink infusion of Apple and cinnamon help to burn the heavy fat

Replies

• 1frog247
    1frog247 Posts: 18 Member
    Heavy fat, is that more dense than say light? Lol think I'll stick to cardio
  • lettys_15
    lettys_15 Posts: 56 Member
    Well that work for me everyone are different if u want the recipe here just cut and peel 3 Apple blend it with a 1 liter of water and 1spoon of cinnamon and boil and let get cold u can put sugar if u want just try is natural nothing wrong is helping for me
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    irenehb wrote: »
    Not true but is still wondering what heavy fat is?

I think it weights more than light fat.

Weigh a minute.....i see what you did there.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Its the butt. Always.
    lettys_15 wrote: »
    Well that work for me everyone are different if u want the recipe here just cut and peel 3 Apple blend it with a 1 liter of water and 1spoon of cinnamon and boil and let get cold u can put sugar if u want just try is natural nothing wrong is helping for me
    Soooo, you're a special snowflake then? Or are these some sort of....magic...apples?
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Woo...nothing to see here.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member

If you lost weight, what worked was consuming less net calories.

If, as part of eating less net calories, you drank apple cinnamon infused water, then, yes, I guess it worked for you.

Purely personal preference though as to what you will include in your 'consuming less' calories.

I could say 'eat weetbix 5 days/week, lose weight'
    Is true - worked for me.

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Sounds like the maple syrup diet reinvented.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    It might have "worked for you" by getting you to up your water, distracting you from eating, scratched an itch for a food with more calories, but there's nothing in apple and cinnamon that is burning any fat that you wouldn't have otherwise burned, sorry.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    Tried this and ended up with fat free fat. Now I float. No more gravity for me. Is true just try

That must be what's happening here! Better get yourself a horse right quick, before you float away... :wink:

j1l909tc4nbr.jpg
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    I drink apple cinnamon tea all the time. My heavy fat is still heavy. :(
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Looking at her other posts... I think we've got a troll here.

I used to be able to look up all the posts of any user, but I don't know how to anymore. Can u tell me how to do this please?

Go to the Forum search, click on the little triangle in the search bar to open the advanced search, type in the name in the "author" search bar.
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I think this would make a lovely tea, but I can't see it helping with fat loss.

apple cinnamon tea is AMAZING.

AGREE! Celestial Seasonings apple cinnamon tea is so good. I make a pitcher of it and drink it iced. It doesn't need sweetener.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member

Not true. A pound of heavy fat weighs the same as a pound of light fat.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »

Does it take up less volume per pound? Or is it like light versus full fat sour cream?
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Does a gallon of skim milk weigh the same as a gallon of whole milk? Both are 128 ounces, right?!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Does a gallon of skim milk weigh the same as a gallon of whole milk? Both are 128 ounces, right?!

Whole milk is heavy
    Full fat sour cream is too
    Watch dem heavy fats
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    is true just try

BS
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member

Sounds tasty but has nothing to do with losing fat.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member

To be clear, your apple cinnamon water did not cause the weight loss. Only a calorie deficit can do that. Now, you may have achieved a deficit while drinking it, but it didn't actually cause it. Everyone on earth is the same in that regard. A calorie deficit (consuming less than your body burns) is the only way a person will lose weight.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »

The heavy fat has different isotopes, so a molecule of heavy fat weighs more than a molecule of light fat. And is radioactive. Like heavy water.
    (wasn't going to add "like heavy water," but sadly, I've discovered you have to be so obvious when you make a joke on MFP that it undercuts the funny, otherwise people think you're serious)