Where are my Canadians?!

Hey everyone! I have lots of friends on MFP from all over the place, but not very many Canadians...where is everyone hiding? Oh yeah, we are all in hibernation for the winter. LOL! Would be nice to have some peeps to motivate and support each other through Hockey Night in Canada and who know what a double double is! :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Ooo. . . . I'm a bad Canadian. I'm not huge into hockey (although I still love my Oilers) and I don't much care for Tim's. . . sorry!

(Unnecessary apologizing still makes me Canadian, right?)
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Toronto here!!! And yes, I will be in hiding until the weather reaches at least 10 degrees
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Haha!! You guys are awesome. Friend requests sent!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,050 Member
    Lots of Canadians here, myself included. There is a whole group for Canadians, not to mention several recent message threads.
  • bluepoppies777
    Thanks!! I will look for those!
  • halifaxdawn137
    halifaxdawn137 Posts: 1 Member
    Kingston, Nova Scotia :)
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Most likely shoveling the massive snow drop we got in last two days -talking about Ontario though lol

That's what I did lol
  • viren19890
    I drink McDs though cuz it has 70 cals compared to Tim's double double lol
  • rileysowner
    viren19890 wrote: »
    Most likely shoveling the massive snow drop we got in last two days -talking about Ontario though lol

That's what I did lol

Not where I live in Ontario. We got a bunch of snow last week off the Lake, but this week pretty much nothing, and warmer temperatures coming, at least for the weekend. Sadly, at least for me, that means the cross country ski trails will get icy.
  • Hi! I don't like hockey but poutine is definitely a thing. Haven't had a drop of snow here yet this year. Go Victoria, BC!
  • viren19890

That's what I did lol

Not where I live in Ontario. We got a bunch of snow last week off the Lake, but this week pretty much nothing, and warmer temperatures coming, at least for the weekend. Sadly, at least for me, that means the cross country ski trails will get icy.

Ottawa and Toronto got almost 2 feet of snow lol
  • New Brunswick here !
  • rileysowner

That's what I did lol

Ottawa and Toronto got almost 2 feet of snow lol

We got the same last week, just spread over 3 days instead of over night. I think we may have gotten a little bit more as a streamer over the lake parked itself right over the town I am in for those 3 days. It really isn't that unusual around here. One year about 4 or so years back we got over 2 meters in a day and a half. That was unusual, but fun once the shoveling was done.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Where in Toronto did we get 2 feet of snow? More like 2 inches!! LOL I'm still waiting for winter to arrive! Feel free to add me ;)
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 648 Member
    We got about about 34-50 cm of snow in London, but for around here that is still not much.
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Fellow Canadian here! Not a hockey fan but love Timmies ;) also hibernating and can't wait for spring to arrive so I can bring my running outside!
  • rileysowner
    kcpond wrote: »
    We got about about 34-50 cm of snow in London, but for around here that is still not much.

All the better for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
  • bluepoppies777
    Well, it rained all day in the okanagan, we have to go up to the ski hills for snow at this point. But I still feel like I'm in hibernation mode anyway!
  • Right here! Raincouver BC! Canucks all the way :) and Roll up the rrrim!
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Newfie boy now in Alberta here