Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Replies

• 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    I am incredibly messy
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    I bump my own posts from months ago in the hope that they will get popular
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    ald783 wrote: »
    In college I ran over a bunny on Easter morning.

Wow that's just sooo wrong. :smile:
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    I once took a bus from Nicaragua to Costa Rica and the toilet on the bus was broken and disgusting. I had to pee so badly when we reached the border, but there were no bathrooms. So I went in a large potted plant.
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    One rainy day in high school I wore flip flops ( cause it makes sense) was walking inside & slipped on my butt & backpack. The popular guy who'd tease me constantly for whatever reason looked behind at me just staring. I got up & continued up the carpeted stairs embarrassed & red. I was asked if I was ok. But I get embarrassed so easily. And my butt hurt the rest of the day.
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    A couple years ago my mom sister & I visited cousins hours away so we went to a hotel. Apparently I snored VERY loudly. They teased & all I could think of was a old fat guy snoring with his big gut moving up & down. Once again, I'm easily embarrassed! But when I slept over at friends A LOT, they said I only moaned & growned as if I had a bad dream. So who knows.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I once had my skirt drop to the ground when showing a property!

And my bikini top fall off at the beach! :flushed:

I think I might be an Exhibitionist! :lol:
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    I once had my skirt drop to the ground when showing a property!

And my bikini top fall off at the beach! :flushed:

I think I might be an Exhibitionist! :lol:

Might be but nothing wrong with that
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    I accidentally sent a message meant for my boyfriend to my dad one time..
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Teaching a defensive technique to my basketball team and backed on a players ankle, breaking it. Out for six weeks.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    jsummd wrote: »
    KC24mfp wrote: »
    I listen to Taylor Swift when I workout sometimes!

BadBlood!!

<3 this! T-Swift is the bomb!

Im sure everyone on my friendslist knows i get pumped for my work outs listening to Tswift
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    My feet are revolting, I have only 9 toe nails (and 10 toes) and what I do have look gross. I paint the skin on my toe which looks weird, but less weird than 9 painted toes. A man who was drunk asked to lick the arch of my foot once but that's because: a) I was drunk too, b) he wanted to keep my high heel hanging from my toes during the lick therefore covering main problem and c)I love a good story to tell.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    My feet are revolting, I have only 9 toe nails (and 10 toes) and what I do have look gross. I paint the skin on my toe which looks weird, but less weird than 9 painted toes. A man who was drunk asked to lick the arch of my foot once but that's because: a) I was drunk too, b) he wanted to keep my high heel hanging from my toes during the lick therefore covering main problem and c)I love a good story to tell.

Chuckle..love that story.

...I am told I'm a loud chewer, like a cow!
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    I've gotten up, got dressed, and left for work and then halfway there realized it was a Saturday. I've done this more than once, sadly.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    BoogeyBrat wrote: »
    I've gotten up, got dressed, and left for work and then halfway there realized it was a Saturday. I've done this more than once, sadly.

*invites you to a breakfast date, so you dont feel like you got dressed up for nothing ;)*
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I kick the elevator if it doesn't come as quickly as I want.
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Just went to a movie and s standing in line. I was speaking with a really cute guy near the restrooms and he was in line behind me getting snacks. He said "well, you look really pretty." I tried around all excited and said "thank you'" only to see him speaking to another girl who may have been the one he went with. I decided I didn't need my coke zero and left immediately to sit alone lol
  • ItsKelsey94
    ItsKelsey94 Posts: 4 Member
    I have never learned to ride a bike because I am terrified of them.
  • owlprincess1234
    owlprincess1234 Posts: 62 Member
    I was climbing the hill of my university after an insane night of drinking, I was wearing the same clothes as the night before and was super hungover. I started to feel a draft and the night before flashed before my eyes, I was wearing the same pencil skirt which was split all the way to the top, leaving my granny panties exposed to all those behind me.