Welcome all, feel free to share your story/ goal

OhioGuy37
OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
For me, I hit an all time high weight of 243 lbs +- about 2-3 years ago. I've gotten down as low as 194 and currently I'm sitting at 206 lbs.

I just wasn't happy with how I looked and although I didn't have any health issues I was worried they would develop. Plus as some of you may know I am now the father of a 2 year old little girl (3/15/16) and lucky to have been with my wife for almost 15 years.

So I want to feel good about how I look, or better about it- and be around a long long time for them.

Goal weight is 185 and id be ecstatic to hit that by this deadline

Good Luck All!

Replies

• OhioGuy37
    Also, I'm 6'0 tall for reference
  • neonamber
    neonamber Posts: 102 Member
    My heaviest weight was 222 when I was pregnant with my first son. I came out of the hospital at 185 I teetered around there for my last 2 pregnancies - I then lost over 30 pounds. The lowest I got to was 146 this past October. I am somewhere around 152 now. I want to be at 133. I am 5'6 and I just slid into healthy weight range but I definitely want to get lower and get more tone. I workout everyday and I love it but I love food and adult beverages too much! I'm looking for help not overeating and cutting down the cocktails to once a week. I have gone completely off track since the holidays and I need to get back on in the worst way my will power really needs to kick in! Good luck to everyone - I hope to be helped and help!
  • OhioGuy37
    :) awesome, thanks for sharing! My downfall is my sweet tooth and snacking on days when I'm home on the weekend. I went on a really great streak for almost a year, need to get back there