Zip N Steam

dlbrock31
dlbrock31 Posts: 7 Member
edited November 2023 in Recipes
Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, but I love it. I just wanted to share something I tried tonight and I'm not sure if anyone else has used them. The new Zip N Steam bags are awesome. I made fresh asparagus and some chicken breasts this evening for dinner, and it all came out wonderfully! It was so easy, too. I just gave the chicken a little seasoning and sprayed the asparagus with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Yummy!

Replies

• dlbrock31
    dlbrock31 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, but I love it. I just wanted to share something I tried tonight and I'm not sure if anyone else has used them. The new Zip N Steam bags are awesome. I made fresh asparagus and some chicken breasts this evening for dinner, and it all came out wonderfully! It was so easy, too. I just gave the chicken a little seasoning and sprayed the asparagus with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Yummy!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    dlbrock...

Zip and steam for the microwave or....? I've never heard of them.

cmriverside
  • made4worship
    made4worship Posts: 10 Member
    yeah they are new to zip lock bags , they steam your veggie just right and you do use your microwave.
    the box even gives you ideas and tell you how to use them.
  • Cool, When I go grocery shopping today I'll be sure to look for 'em. I think I saw the commercial for those. Are they by the baking stuff in the grocery store?

*Hether
  • Yah they are awesome. I bought some last week and tried them and never realized just how tasty vegies were. I always boiled mine cause I didn't have the right thing to steam them and OMG vegies are soo delicious, but I wonder, can you steam them in a regular bag, or a container? I'll have to try it, or if anyone has and it didn't work let me know.
This discussion has been closed.