Would like an accountabilibuddy

makkyenzie
makkyenzie Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello,
I've completed lost motivation recently due to bereavement and I'm looking to get back on track
I'm hoping for a one-on-one where we can make sure we are eating healthily and completing our exercises (I'm currently doing t25). Would also like that bit of competition at the weekly weigh in!
If anyone is interested on this keeping each other on track do get back to me.
I'm 24, female, 161lbs, 27% body fat. Looking to get to 140lbs / 20% body fat
Thanks

Replies

• Obi_47
    Obi_47 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2016
    I would love to an accountabilibuddy. I NEED to get back into it and am just lacking the motivation. I want to start T25 as well, since I misses today I'll start doing small things and start that program Monday. I am 39, female, 193, about 32% bf. My goal is 165, 27%
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Hi I would love the competition weekly weigh ins. I just started T25 yesterday Feb 1 maybe we can start a group and have a little fun. I am 31 180lbs not sure % body fat my goal is 150.
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Girl our goals are almost exactly the same! I'm 155/27% and I want to get down to 20%!
  • polkadot346
    polkadot346 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi Ladies!! Your crew here looks fun! Mind if I join in? I've been slowly trying to change my habits since last summer and have lost about 10lbs and trying to do 10 more by this spring. I'm 32, 5'8" and 172lbs, trying to get to and maintain a solid 160. It's so hard to change my habits!!! I think joining in to the MFP community could be the ticket. What's the T25 you all spark of? And what part of the country are you in? Thanks.
  • FITM0M30
    Hi Ladies!! Your crew here looks fun! Mind if I join in? I've been slowly trying to change my habits since last summer and have lost about 10lbs and trying to do 10 more by this spring. I'm 32, 5'8" and 172lbs, trying to get to and maintain a solid 160. It's so hard to change my habits!!! I think joining in to the MFP community could be the ticket. What's the T25 you all spark of? And what part of the country are you in? Thanks.

Hi I am in California. Where are you at? Focus T25 is a Shawn T (beach body) 25 min workout
    https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout-mobile.do
  • dsanford55
    dsanford55 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi Ladies! I'd like to join in also. I have been at this for a couple of years. Lost 22 lbs and have since gained about 10 back so time to "shake things up". Looks like I might be the older (more seasoned I prefer) of the group but that's ok with me if you all are game. I'm 5'4 and 153 lbs, would love to get back to my 141 and maybe even 139 if possible without amputation! I'll look into the T25....if above my level, I can certainly make a goal of going to gym for hour at least 4xweek. Thanks.
  • polkadot346
    @fitmom30 nice! I'm from southern Cali but live in Portland now. I'll check out the t25. I actually have a solid group of group fitness classes in the morning I like to go to, but I've been looking for more home workouts to fill in on the sleep in days. Thanks!
  • polkadot346
    @dsanford55 do you have any particular behavior you're trying to work on that either was was really helpful last time, or that you're trying to avoid this time?
  • FITM0M30
    Hi checking back in with everyone. How are you progressing? Sad to say for me ok. I have only lost 2 then put it back on. For me my battle is food. I love it too much :) a small little victory for myself is I have gone back to the gym 4 days a week and running on the treadmill. This is huge for me since I haven't been able to run for almost a year. Proud of myself each time I do it. How about you? And small victories you would love to share?
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Hi! I live in Oregon, East Portland and would like to find a fitness buddy. My name is Tammy, 53yr old. I have always been athletic but ruptured an Achilles tendon 6 years ago. I have packed on about 10 pounds for each of those years and my goal is to drop from my current weight of 185, to my goal of 140. I work a mid/swing shift, love to roller skate, walk, do yoga, swim,...I have planet fitness membership which allows me to take a guest ( no limit on visits. And blah, blah, blah....lol. Let's do this :smile:
  • doreenbmckenna
    doreenbmckenna Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in. I have been doing pretty good staying active but there are times my eating slides.....A LOT.
    Selecting better choices isn't horrible but when the frosted mini wheats and ice cream start calling to you the temptation can be rough.
  • polkadot346
    Hi ladies!! Congrats on the running @fitmom30 ! That's a really big step. Feels so good to make workout progress! Last week I hit a plateau and got really frustrated, but that very day a "how to beat a plateau" blog came out and it was super helpful. I tweaked a few things, and I've had a few small victories this week as a result... Mostly staying on track with calorie goals, including tonight: saying no to dessert bc of a higher calorie lunch. This is big for me!! I remembered that it took me a few years to put on this weight, so it's okay if it takes a year to get rid of it.
    I weigh in on Friday and will let you all know what happens. Happy tracking.