Not there, but working my way

That1Chick_Brit
That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
edited February 2016 in Success Stories
Hello wonderful MFP land. With the encouragement of a friend, I am posting my progress pictures. I am one of those who is extremely shy and self conscious about sharing anything about my self, but If I can motivate even one person to keep going, then i'v done good. These pictures are approximately 9 months apart. I'v fallen off here are there, got really down on myself, contemplated giving up, but eventually got on the right track. Funny thing is, I didn't think that I had really made any progress...until I stumbled upon my before pictures. If you are just starting out, that is one piece of advice I can offer. TAKE BEFORE PICTURES. Yes, it can be uncomfortable, yes it can feel embarrassing. Heck, I'm still embarrassed to share them, but that's what we're all here for, no? To better ourselves, be healthier, stronger, happier..both physically and mentally. It helps so much to see in pictures, what you don't notice changing day to day over time. So, here they are... I have a lot of work to do still but I have made some great friends here and have some awesome support and I will get to where I want to be one day. aqd38g7xd0cg.jpg
16lnaoudqvrb.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!