Under Armour Record????

So my fitness pal suggested I use the under armour record feature on my phone to help track my steps and exercise. Trouble is, I can't figure this silly app out. Does anyone on here use this app and if so can you help me out??

Becky :)

Replies

• MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Sorry... I work in IT and am usually good with apps (I run all the mobile devices in my company), but I think it's too much trouble to be worth it and it overblows calories burned by like 3x.
  • BeckyV
    BeckyV Posts: 18 Member
    Thank you Mudstain Sally - I just can't figure it out and it sounds like it's not worth it anyways. I have S Health on my phone that pretty much does the same stuff and is way easier to use.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    It overestimates calories tremendously. I stopped using it
  • Brushami
    Brushami Posts: 17 Member
    I use the UA Record app, I have it linked to my UA Band, and I set the app to take food consumption from MFP, so it does not overestimate calories. The app is a little bit redundant for the purposes of logging weight as I log my weight here, but in combination with the MapMyFitness or MapMyWalk applications, it really does track everything accurately for me. There have been some updates to the UA Record app lately as well, so it might be worth giving it a try again. I can also try to help out if needed as I have been using UA Record for about two months now.
  • Healthyhenk
    Healthyhenk Posts: 33 Member
    I use the UA Record app also. Not yet with any other hardware from UA (the healthbox) but the apps looks good. It puts all my different apps (mapmyfitness/garmin connect/myfitnesspal) in one place. Just give it a try :) you'll like it!
  • danvandenheuvel
    danvandenheuvel Posts: 1 Member
    I found that it records about double the calories as other applications when used on my Gear S2 watch. Not sure if it is an interaction with another app on the watch, but seems to pretty consistently record double the calories. I'm going to go back to Samsung Health until I hear that there is a fix.