loose some, gain some

13»

Replies

• enomeknworb
    enomeknworb Posts: 53 Member
    3 sessions that's great!!

Thanks hon. Trying to work out as much as possible. I need to see a much better body by April.
  • enomeknworb
    Help please. I keep updating my progress but it says on my profile that I've lost no weight so far. Please help. How do I get it to show on my profile? :s
  • enomeknworb
    Where's everyone? Hope y'all are doing well and pushing through. Remember to take a day's break from the exercise and eating clean regime each week. <3

Happy Valentine's Day
  • BALNRG
    BALNRG Posts: 17 Member
    Happy Monday!
    I wanted to touch base. I had a great week as well. I've exercised daily for one hour and I was able to add weights Friday & Sunday. I'm getting my steps in too! I'm still eating clean and monitoring my portions. I had to make an unexpected trip home and was faced with foods I removed from my diet. I did great. So, I'm hoping I can continue this positive energy and focus into this week.

• BALNRG
    I hope everyone has a successful week. There will be distractions but stay focused. You are stronger than you think!!
  • enomeknworb
    ArynJoi wrote: »
    Happy Monday!
    I wanted to touch base. I had a great week as well. I've exercised daily for one hour and I was able to add weights Friday & Sunday. I'm getting my steps in too! I'm still eating clean and monitoring my portions. I had to make an unexpected trip home and was faced with foods I removed from my diet. I did great. So, I'm hoping I can continue this positive energy and focus into this week.

awesome heading from you. Glad you're happy with your progress.

Thanks so much for the motivation below as well. Good luck with the week ahead.

• BALNRG
    Hey Beautiful Ladies!! I'm just checking in to see how everyone's week went. I hope that everyone is still working hard ans striving to meet their goals.

I had an awesome week. I made some changes to my workout and I'm happy with my progress so far. I've gotten in over 10,000 steps each day this week.
  • enomeknworb
    Hey Beautiful Ladies!! I'm just checking in to see how everyone's week went. I hope that everyone is still working hard ans striving to meet their goals.

I had an awesome week. I made some changes to my workout and I'm happy with my progress so far. I've gotten in over 10,000 steps each day this week.

Hey hon, its been a great week for me too. Also made some changes to my routine will know tomorrow how it impacted my week. mfp has been extremely temperamental for me. Now it says gained weight even after putting in my proper weight so that's a bit frustrating. Other than that the week has been great.
    Today is my off day and I am looking to indulge in everything bad :)
  • PatriciaIrvin
    PatriciaIrvin Posts: 16 Member
    Good afternoon can I join this group
  • enomeknworb
    Good afternoon can I join this group

apologies for the delay hon, haven't been well.

Welcome to the group. Feel free to keep us posted on your progress, request auggeatoona or information on how to start losing or just letting us know how your eating clean and exercise routine is progressing.

We hope to continue for March as well.
  • enomeknworb
    My fitness pal isn't working well for me ladies, please help. How my weight gets on but it says in gaining instead of losing. So the weight I've lost is down as gained
  • BALNRG
    My fitness pal isn't working well for me ladies, please help. How my weight gets on but it says in gaining instead of losing. So the weight I've lost is down as gained

I'm having the same issue. My Fitbit is also connected. When I tried to make sure my weight loss was accurate on my Fitbit it changed it on here too. Frustrating! I've stopped weighing for now. I'll weigh in on 3/12(my birthday).
  • enomeknworb

I'm having the same issue. My Fitbit is also connected. When I tried to make sure my weight loss was accurate on my Fitbit it changed it on here too. Frustrating! I've stopped weighing for now. I'll weigh in on 3/12(my birthday).

So frustrating but yeah I'm also taking a break on that front as well...... I'm seeing abs, under some fat but the outline is appearing lol so just working on that for now. Pics are working for me
  • enomeknworb
    Was a successful challenge. Lost some pounds, toned up a bit. Will just carry. Good luck on your journey guys. Keep on pushing yourself.

"If I don't do it for myself, who will?"