Gym pick up lines!

mdleastbeast
mdleastbeast Posts: 25 Member
So I've had a few guys say some funny pick up lines to me at the gym.. Any other ladies want to share any funny experiences? This could get juicy!!! Or any guys have any good ones they'd like to tell?

Replies

• Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    "You look like a breeder"....WTF
  • AlanahBeez
    AlanahBeez Posts: 60 Member
    I was doing a very common shoulder exercise with weights and this guy came up to me saying how he's never seen it before and asked how to do it.... Sure dude lol
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Not really into picking up chicks at the gym but I do love to dish out a compliment and keep it moving.

Sometimes I like to go to the gym between 4-6pm because that's when all the young sexy thangs start filing in. It's every man for himself lol.

Last week I was using the TRX ropes and this chick in HOT PINK tights was stretching in front of me (awkwardly I might add). After I was finished with my work I took out one of my earbuds, threw caution to the wind, and said to her "Now that's a Bubblelicious flavor I'd like to taste" while staring directly at her rear and taking a sip of water. Couldn't even tell you her reaction because I was already making my way out of the room.

Stuff like that makes me feel happy.
  • mdleastbeast
    mdleastbeast Posts: 25 Member
    :D omgosh hahahah
  • _SpookyKitten
    _SpookyKitten Posts: 35 Member
    Spot me *kitten*?
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    "I like your phone. Can I get the number?"

I didn't make that up. Promise.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Put away the sanitizing wipe, you muscle-bound god of strength and athleticism. I'm happy to lick your butt sweat off this machine.
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Put away the sanitizing wipe, you muscle-bound god of strength and athleticism. I'm happy to lick your butt sweat off this machine.
    woah

• StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Not to pick up. When a woman is doing squats I'll just walk by and say "they're working" and keep on walking. I'm a sniper shot type of flirt.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Not really into picking up chicks at the gym but I do love to dish out a compliment and keep it moving.

Sometimes I like to go to the gym between 4-6pm because that's when all the young sexy thangs start filing in. It's every man for himself lol.

Last week I was using the TRX ropes and this chick in HOT PINK tights was stretching in front of me (awkwardly I might add). After I was finished with my work I took out one of my earbuds, threw caution to the wind, and said to her "Now that's a Bubblelicious flavor I'd like to taste" while staring directly at her rear and taking a sip of water. Couldn't even tell you her reaction because I was already making my way out of the room.

Stuff like that makes me feel happy.

I'll stretch in front of you anyday lol..

That would be so funny yet that probably make my day.
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    I usually juat compliment on their good form. Not sure if thats hitting on someone
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    There is a guy who ALWAYS seeks me out while I'm on the treadmill or Arc Trainer so he can stand in front of me, bend over and stretch.Then he glances backwards to see if I noticed.... sigh.... My 18 year old daughter often comes to the gym with me so its now a standing joke. :D
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    pixlikesitcrazy Posts: 248 Member
    I constantly get comments about my height and legs, last week it was "damn, those legs are so long I bet you could wrap them around me twice"

I almost puked on his shoes.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    "Nice snatch"
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    I was bending down to my locker and this ginger ninja was in 1 of the top lockers and he goes "while your down there"
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    My gym is mostly guys, and I never get hit on. I love it, but I feel left out now.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    What - seriously? The only picking up that I attempt to do at the gym is that of the weights!
  • Chasing_My_Bliss
    Chasing_My_Bliss Posts: 18 Member
    "Where is the best place to do hip thrusts in this gym?"
  • Chasing_My_Bliss
    Chasing_My_Bliss Posts: 18 Member
    Shesaleo18 wrote: »
    I was bending down to my locker and this ginger ninja was in 1 of the top lockers and he goes "while your down there"

"Ginger Ninja".... :D hahaha!
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    So I've had a few guys say some funny pick up lines to me at the gym.. Any other ladies want to share any funny experiences? This could get juicy!!! Or any guys have any good ones they'd like to tell?

So which ones have been tried on you ??