CrossFit Healdsburg Nutrition Challenge

smmlife707
smmlife707 Posts: 4 Member
Welcome to the Crossfit Healdsburg 6 week Nutrition and Lifestyle Challenge. We've created this discussion board for you to post tips, encouragement, meals, recipes and to ask questions. Tag crossfithealdsburg in your messages. The challenge is on!!

Replies

• Jcw2915
    Jcw2915 Posts: 1 Member
    The challenge couldn't come at a better time for me. 6 weeks until I walk my baby down the aisle in Atlanta. Helps keep me focused when I'm waive ring!
  • Yes, I am excited to be engaged in this fitness challenge. I needed this challenge to refocus and strengthen my commitment to this overall balanced approach to wellness.. Thanks to the CFHG Coaches for expertise, encouragement and persistence!!
  • sjonz3
    sjonz3 Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for setting this up Steve. Hopefully we can get people to interact and share recipes, successes, etc.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Hello Posters,

Since this challenge seems to be applicable to only users living in a small area we would like to encourage you to use the group feature rather than the challenges section. If you have questions please contact myself or another moderator.

Thank you,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.