The Ultimate Test (Why I LOVE this site...)

I got on the scale today and saw that I lost my 3rd pound! Yippeee. I come downstairs to find my husband and daughter digging into a DELICIOUS looking pizza that just got delivered. A few weeks ago I would have dived right in with them.

This time, I resist the urge to eat that junky, greasy, butt enlarging food, and surf the MPL site while I watch them eat instead. Temptation resisted!

Fellow MFP-ers - thanks, because your stories have kept me on track for the past 13 days!

Replies

• Pubali
    Pubali Posts: 19
    I got on the scale today and saw that I lost my 3rd pound! Yippeee. I come downstairs to find my husband and daughter digging into a DELICIOUS looking pizza that just got delivered. A few weeks ago I would have dived right in with them.

This time, I resist the urge to eat that junky, greasy, butt enlarging food, and surf the MPL site while I watch them eat instead. Temptation resisted!

Fellow MFP-ers - thanks, because your stories have kept me on track for the past 13 days!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    awesome! :bigsmile:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member

Oooooh, pizza! One of my all time favorites! Good for you for making a different choice. You should be proud! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you. :flowerforyou: That's a toughy for me. I compromise and buy the Lean Cuisine pizzas. :happy:
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Wow!! Good job! I actually did the same exact thing last night. Everyone was ordering pizza, and THANK GOD it wasn't from one of my favorite places. But I decided to go to Subway instead. I splurged a little by getting bacon and a little mayo on my sandwich so I didn't feel so bad! But, the funny thing is: my 6-year-old daughter decided to get a sandwich at Subway, too! (instead of having pizza) Strange kid. But I thought it was cool! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!