hi...looking for friends/motivation

Replies

• HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Don't forget, you can always add me as a new fitness pal!

Do it now! B)
  • Dannyeg5
    Dannyeg5 Posts: 27 Member
    Adding everyone. On a mission to lose 20 pounds!

Anyone I've missed feel free to add me!
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Feel free to add me! Anyone else can as well! I love the support MFP offers! Having friends on here is awesome!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Always looking for new best fitness friends. Anyone, please feel free to add me!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me
  • HotMermaid729
    I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I added some new friends and some added me. Thanks everyone! Love all the status posts and motivation.....you guys are awesome!

B)B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Tomorrow I am finishing up the "10 lbs by Leap Day" in the community challenge boards.

I hope I make it....I am sitting at 9 lbs right now.

Ohhhhhh! Come on! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Remember, you can add me as a new fitness friend. I would be happy to see your status posts and share mine!

Make it a great evening and happy happy sleep everyone! ZzzzZ B)
  • sagar1979
    sagar1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi thank you
  • HotMermaid729
    Superfly! Awesome day today to kick off the week!

I hope you all have a great start this week too.

Happy Monday everyone! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Now accepting fitness friends.....lol

Don't forget, you can always add me as a new fitness pal via friend request.

Also don't forget....make tomorrow a great day too. B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Motivation is here! B)
  • cryhawks
    cryhawks Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Crystal, my sister and I started together as of 2/28/16. I am so pumped to be a member of this gym, everyone has been wonderful so far and so helpful. My sis and I are doing the 12 week training sessions, with my goal being to lose weight. I would love to meet others to work out with. So far my favorite thing to do is the spin bike since this one doesn't seem to do any more damage to my back from a car wreck a few years ago. My goal is to hit my target weight by my birthday 09/21.
    Outside the gym I am a pet groomer and my sis and I run a cat rescue. The grooming side is wonderful, since I get to travel to pet owners homes to take care of there furbabies. I am also a huge nerd, love to read comics and go to the movies.
    It's been a week and I have already lost 4lbs. I work out 5 days a week at the gym than come home to yoga and I also do the fit test before bed. Looking to meet others, were all here for each other!
  • cryhawks
    Golds Gym*
  • cryhawks
    Working on my target weight, I was 232 when I started, I am down to 228 in a week, my goal weight is 175! You guys are going awesome keep it up!
  • Kelechi98
    Kelechi98 Posts: 38 Member
    Add me too
  • HotMermaid729
    I'll add ya! Yeah B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Happy Super Tuesday everyone!

I have a "boo hiss" to report this morning.

I am hovering again at the same weight. Blah blah.....gotta get it MOVING today, but unfortunately I will be sitting most of the day in a new employee orientation. Meh! After that I I'll be up and on the treadmill this afternoon to get all my steps in so, there is my "yeah hooray"!
  • HotMermaid729
    I hope you all have a great Tuesday and get your ROCKSTAR ON! B)
  • fre1ghttra1n87
    fre1ghttra1n87 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all add me up always looking for help with motivation and giving some too also looking to lose 50lb nearly half way there in 5-6 months... Looking to encourage and motivate other like minded people