Hogwarts

Singleys
Singleys Posts: 124 Member
Anyone know when Hogwarts is starting ?

Replies

• MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    I think the new term is starting on or around March 14th. Keep an eye out in the challenges section over the next week for open enrollment.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Is this... is this the school for wizards?
  • Singleys
    MarvelGrrl wrote: »
    I think the new term is starting on or around March 14th. Keep an eye out in the challenges section over the next week for open enrollment.

Awesome thanks! I had a feeling it was soon, but wasn't sure.
  • Singleys
    fluffygio wrote: »
    Is this... is this the school for wizards?

Yes the school for witchcraft and wizardry ;)
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    @singleys
    Hi, Slytherin Prefect here for the Hogwarts Challenge! The link will be open to the public on the forum Friday!

@fluffygio
    You bet! The term will include mini challenges each week, which will include: Quidditch (exercise), Potions (food/dietary), Defence Against the Dark Arts (trivia etc - we are a school after all), as well as a multitude of other small challenges. There is ALWAYS something happening at Hogwarts!
    The House Cup will be awarded to the house with the most points at the end of the term as well as a Quidditch Cup from matches of Houses playing against each other!

Feel free to pm with any questions ^.^
  • sdbernier
    sdbernier Posts: 36 Member
    @yumesoraki Stupid question but can anyone join?
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    edited March 2016
    @sdbernier
    Sure thing.
    The only real things that can get you kicked out of the challenge are a lack of participation in the challenges and extreme negativity. There is a zero tolerance for rude comments, shaming, or hating in any way. A lil ribbing between houses is alright though (and encouraged for Slytherin house).
  • Singleys
    yumesoraki wrote: »
    @singleys
    Hi, Slytherin Prefect here for the Hogwarts Challenge! The link will be open to the public on the forum Friday!

@fluffygio
    You bet! The term will include mini challenges each week, which will include: Quidditch (exercise), Potions (food/dietary), Defence Against the Dark Arts (trivia etc - we are a school after all), as well as a multitude of other small challenges. There is ALWAYS something happening at Hogwarts!
    The House Cup will be awarded to the house with the most points at the end of the term as well as a Quidditch Cup from matches of Houses playing against each other!

Feel free to pm with any questions ^.^

@yumesoraki Your amazing, ty! I was getting worried. I have a question, but will send through mail.