Hey everyone!

Hey! I'm Chelsie and I'm 27. I live in MO and I don't have many friends out here, so I'm turning to you for support and motivation! I want to lose weight because I've always struggled with my weight since I was a kid. I'm so self conscious about myself that it has completely taken over my life. My two kids are my life and I want to be healthy, have more energy, and be happier for them. I struggle with bad depression and anxiety which doesn't help. I know I can't make this lifestyle change on my own. I hope to make some new friends :-)

Replies

• tonya565
    tonya565 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm new to
  • chelsie808
    chelsie808 Posts: 3 Member
    Nice to meet you!
  • tonya565
    tonya565 Posts: 3 Member
    How do you send friend request on here do you know
  • chelsie808
    chelsie808 Posts: 3 Member
    I think you click on the persons name and click add friend or something? Lol I haven't done it before. Sorry I'm not much help :-/
  • yamaha2183
    yamaha2183 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me up :)
  • beckiwoodsmall
    beckiwoodsmall Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, Chelsie! I'm a newbie, too. Tonight is my first post.
  • InkedBlueStar
    InkedBlueStar Posts: 23 Member
    Hi, I'm pretty new on here only been around the week. I've been struggling with weight my whole life and I totally understand how it can really bring you down. But was enough support and encouragement not only will you see the weight start to shed but you also start to feel a lot better about yourself. Not just because the weights coming off but because you know you can accomplish what you put your mind to. Feel free to add me I'd love to have a new friend.
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    I'll add you, I need motivation also :)
  • rastabro4
    rastabro4 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey Chelsie! New as well here. You got this! Take care.
  • healthynewme67
    healthynewme67 Posts: 18 Member
    you can all add me, as well, if you'd like. The more motivation we can give each other the better. Right?!
  • randyduke213
    randyduke213 Posts: 1 Member
    How is everyone lifestyle change going