What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• wankreas
    wankreas Posts: 6 Member
    None of my dress pants fit properly :( My mini goal is to look good in a suit again!
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    To get to 218. The last time I was trying to lose weight, I got to 219 which was 20 #'s lost and let myself quit and gained them back. I feel as if once I pass that point and hit 218 it will feel like this is really something I can do and stick to! Only 9.6 #'s to go! Hoping to hit this goal by April 1st!
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    I want to wear short sleeves to my office this summer with no little blob of fat above my elbow.
  • stuart959
    stuart959 Posts: 33 Member
    I have some size 40 work pants that where getting loose on me when my wife and I got married just over two years ago. I want to get into them again. I need to loose about 8-10 total inches between my gut, hips and thighs but it's gonna be awesome to get there! I really like this thread because for me small practical goals are helpful.
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    -To be in the 140's by graduation (I have 10 weeks and 6.6lbs to go!)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    - Moving from a BMI of Obese Class I to Overweight; about 13 lbs and 2.6 BMI to go (started in Obese Class 3)
    - Complete the full Focus T25 program; just finished Week 2 of Alpha
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    My mini-goal for today is to finish my business card design. And go to Zumba.
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Vegas in March/April!!
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    edited March 2016
    To hit my lowest adult weight again... couple more weeks should do it
  • I posted in this forum about a competing in a February weight loss challenge. I didn't win :( but, I took 3rd place with 5 pounds lost. :) I also mentioned that I wanted to be able to jog on the elliptical for 30 minutes. I'm up to 15. My next goal is to lose 6 more pounds so that I'm out of the overweight category and officially considered a healthy weight and bmi for my height. :) I haven't been at a healthy weight since I was in my early teens over 15 years ago!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    My long term goal is to have a BMI within the normal range. My mini goal is to get off the blood pressure pill that I was just put on for the first time in my life.
    Did you know there is salt in EVERYTHING? *sigh*
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    rsleighty wrote: »
    My long term goal is to have a BMI within the normal range. My mini goal is to get off the blood pressure pill that I was just put on for the first time in my life.
    Did you know there is salt in EVERYTHING? *sigh*

There sure is! It's a real bummer. Also, I love salt, and you can't taste most of the salt hidden in food, so I wind up salting food that's already salty. This is why fresh veggies are my new best friend...
  • rhiannon_shaylee
    rhiannon_shaylee Posts: 2 Member
    mini goals: to work out 4-5 times a week and lose my first 10# since restarting with MFP
  • haleytaylor88
    haleytaylor88 Posts: 21 Member
    my mini goal is to lose at least half a stone by the time i move to cyprus with my little family. really want to lose the fat a round my tum
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    My mini goal is a 20 lb weight loss. I'm 4 lbs away. I'm guessing I'll hit that in early to mid-April.
  • carrie1829
    carrie1829 Posts: 143 Member
    My mini goal is to get under 300 lbs. I am only 13.4 lbs away... last time I was this close I threw in the towel. Not this time!
  • dollydiva2
    dollydiva2 Posts: 71 Member
    My mini goal is my holiday to thailand in just under 3 weeks. I wanted to be 147lb for it and I'm 151 at the moment. I don't think I'll make that goal but I won't be far off.
    I want to look good in my bikini
  • aft85
    aft85 Posts: 54 Member
    i've got a band tshirt i haven't worn for years (it probably shrank too along the way). Once I can put that on again and breathe, i'll be motivated for the rest.
  • aft85
    aft85 Posts: 54 Member
    also, my partner is 75kg, so i'd like to get below his weight.
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    I'm at the threshold of Onederland.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!