Coming back to MFP and need some fitness friends

I tried this once before--half heartedly. But I have been working out 4- 5 times a week and eating clean for the last 6 months. I am stuck or at a plateau right now and coming back to MFP to try and keep going. I am hoping the tools here will help me become more accountable and break through this point to continue on this journey.
I am looking for some friends and people to go on this journey with me.

Replies

• Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    Hi add me if you like, I'm back again myself
  • dasharp529
    dasharp529 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! This is my first time. 10 years ago I lost 30 lbs, and got down to my ideal weight. Now I have gained it all back during the last 2 years, plus an additional 15 lbs. Ouch! Need accountability.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Feel free to add me, this is my second time back and I have a bit more to lose than the first time....but I am determined!!!
  • flopenn
    flopenn Posts: 3 Member
    Are me, please....I'm at a very frustrating plateau here!
  • flopenn
    flopenn Posts: 3 Member
    Add, not are....stupid autocorrect
  • CherylLynn5
    CherylLynn5 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm just coming back again with 40 pounds to lose ,add me
  • SinuousN1hilist
    SinuousN1hilist Posts: 3 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • TobyWhite1981
    TobyWhite1981 Posts: 9 Member
    That happened to me too last year I lost a stone then nothing else came off :(
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Anyone can add me too! Good luck :) x
  • jnorr993
    jnorr993 Posts: 18 Member
    Same here! The more accountability the better! :-)
  • Chasing_My_Bliss
    Chasing_My_Bliss Posts: 18 Member
    Yep!! Getting back into the groove, and looking for people to inspire me and help focus on the goal.
  • beachgypsy2015
    beachgypsy2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi you can add me if you like. That goes for anyone looking for more MFP friends. :smile:
  • maggiemay241
    maggiemay241 Posts: 8 Member
    Same here back again but this is my first time using the community so anyone feel free to add me
  • beanaj
    beanaj Posts: 42 Member
    I'm back at it again too!! This time, I'd love to use support of other members. Anyone can add me. I'm determined to be successful. :smile:
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.