Mom on a Mission to lose 90lbs

cmfisher84
cmfisher84 Posts: 17 Member
I have been able to lose 40lbs with this app but didn't follow through and gained it all back. I am in need of friends to keep me accountable and to just give me motivation. I am a mom on a mission to be there for my boys and to be there for my husband. With all your help I know I have this, this time. I need to lose about 90lbs.

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    feel free to add me! I have 2 kiddos and I need to lose about 76 more pounds to get to goal (I have lost about 55 so far)
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    feel free to add me :) I was able to lose 30lbs with this app a few years ago after I had my first baby then gained it back over there years, here I am back after my 2nd baby and ready to lose 60 lbs.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm a mom looking to lose 100 lbs!
  • quintana75
    quintana75 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose baby weight I gained and never lost. My goal is to lose 50 lbs
  • minpin06
    minpin06 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me as well. I'm a mom to 17 month old twin boys and need to lose the baby weight. I've lost 21 so far and I would love to lose 60 more.
  • yuko_125
    yuko_125 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, I don't have any children yet, but I'm on a mission to get healthy enough so my husband & I can start a family. I already have complications with my female organs and being 100lb overweight makes the situation even worse. I was told by my doctor that losing weight & getting healthier will give me higher chance of being able to get pregnant. I have to do this for myself & my husband. Feel free to add me. We can support each other in this journey. My first goal is 50lb, but ultimately would like to lose 100lb.
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    I just had a baby in sept and have lost 50 lbs but I still have 80 to go it's been tough!!!! Nice to meet u!! We got this!
  • annieerichi181
    annieerichi181 Posts: 8 Member
    cmfisher84 wrote: »
    I have been able to lose 40lbs with this app but didn't follow through and gained it all back. I am in need of friends to keep me accountable and to just give me motivation. I am a mom on a mission to be there for my boys and to be there for my husband. With all your help I know I have this, this time. I need to lose about 90lbs.

Hi! I'm a mom of one boy, I just had him back in October. My overall weight loss goal is super close to yours - if you want we can help motivate each other and keep each other on track! ☺️
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    I'm not a mom, but i have lost 100 lbs and would like to lose another 100. I am open and available for support and possibly motivation