proud of me!

genabug
genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
I just wanted to share! I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since before I got pregnant with my second child! They looked awesome! I am so excited! Not to my goal yet, but small victories, they sure do keep you going!anim_19.gif

Replies

• genabug
    I just wanted to share! I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn since before I got pregnant with my second child! They looked awesome! I am so excited! Not to my goal yet, but small victories, they sure do keep you going!anim_19.gif
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Good job!
  • GO YOU!

GOOD JOB!!

:flowerforyou:

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Way to go! I know that has to be a great feeling:love: I know how I felt the last time I lost some weight and was able to see some flexibility in mine:laugh: Congratulations!! Keep it up.
  • I remember when I did the exact same thing (way back when) and I was SO excited! It is a wonderful feeling. Congratulations to you, and I hope that you have many victories to celebrate in the future.
  • genabug
    jumping0041.gif

thank you all for celebrating with me!
  • Nothing makes you feel better than slipping on some skinny jeans!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Congratulations!! I can't wait for that happy moment :smile: Keep up the good work girl!
  • Congrats to Tamm, she is awesome!

Congrats to Arewethereyet and FF and SHORE--Greenie's back. I lost a total of 25 lbs. since I started. yeah, I gained 4-5 lbs. over the holidays, (and had a ball doing it) but by some medical miracle called insulin, and eating twice a day and one snack, it melted off slowly, and I'm wearing my smaller pants--need new jeans, tho!

I missed you all

0002024A.gif

greenie:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Woo HOOO! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!