120lbs GONE FOR GOOD

ashgal81
ashgal81 Posts: 19 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
bpv18sz66yql.jpeg
My journey started in June 2014. I began logging and have done so since the first day. In 10 months, I went from 264lbs to 175lbs. I had inspired myself so much that I just decided to keep eating healthy, using myfitnesspal, exercise on my own and some with a trainer. By the time Fall came in 2015, I had lost 120lbs. I have never felt better in my life. I will be 35 next month and this is the first year since I was a teen that I will be wearing a bikini. Myfitnesspal has been such an awesome tool. I love being able to log my food, read articles, and interact with friends, etc. I owe a lot of my success to this app!

Replies

• jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Wow you look amazing! Well done
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Woohoo! You still have that beaming smile too, which is fantastic. I'm a year older than you, so it's good to see even us mid-30's are having success. :smiley: Congratulations, and may your journey from here continue to be successful!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Great job! you look amazing!!!
  • lelaland
    lelaland Posts: 14 Member
    Congratulations! Job well done! You certainly have something to be proud of.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    You look amazing! Check out those legs!!! :smile: I hope I can find your level of success. Bravo!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    You are giving me so much hope that it can be done. I started in January with a goal of 120 pounds. I am down 39 so far. You look great.
  • PAZlady
    PAZlady Posts: 59 Member
    Great job. You look fabulous. I'm starting at about the same weight. What was your daily calorie allotment when you started, if I may ask? Thanks
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Honest to god... That is AMAZING! Congratulations!!!
  • yasmine17071998
    yasmine17071998 Posts: 1 Member
    You've inspired me to start jogging! I find running really hard but you've given me motivation thank you! ✨❤️✨
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    How amazing you are! My SW is 270 so this is truly inspiring to me. I am curious if you have loose skin? I am guessing not because of your bikini comment!
  • Rosana800
    Rosana800 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    ashgal81 wrote: »
    bpv18sz66yql.jpeg
    My journey started in June 2014. I began logging and have done so since the first day. In 10 months, I went from 264lbs to 175lbs. I had inspired myself so much that I just decided to keep eating healthy, using myfitnesspal, exercise on my own and some with a trainer. By the time Fall came in 2015, I had lost 120lbs. I have never felt better in my life. I will be 35 next month and this is the first year since I was a teen that I will be wearing a bikini. Myfitnesspal has been such an awesome tool. I love being able to log my food, read articles, and interact with friends, etc. I owe a lot of my success to this app!

Great job! So inspiring!
  • holly23cali
    holly23cali Posts: 27 Member
    Wow great job girl! I also have a question about loose skin? Do you have it? My goal is 90lbs lost but i could loose 100. My first goal is 60lbs start small and keep going!
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Wouldn't have guessed those pictures were of the same person. Nice work!!
  • kindra2011
    kindra2011 Posts: 24 Member
    you look amazing, nice legs!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Wow wow wow!!!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Well done!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Amazing! How tall are you? Your starting looks very similar to mine.
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    simply amazing! congratulations beautiful lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!