Lose 50 by June 4th!

ChristinaELC
ChristinaELC Posts: 8 Member
Heading to Florida for vacation on June 4th! Hoping to lose 50 pounds by then.. Currently at 338.. Also looking forward to seeing a 2xx on the scale! Anyone want to join in and encourage each other to be in better shape the first weekend of June?

Replies

• SethKaishi
    SethKaishi Posts: 24 Member
    Hey Christina! I'm looking to lose some weight and find a group of people to keep me accountable. I just started using myfitnesspal again and pretty excited to meet others who have a goal like my own. I am currently 310 and trying to see 2XX on the scale. Let's connect!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

The Challenges section also has this additional guideline, which this topic violates.

Challenges which encourage VLCDs, extreme calorie deficits through the use of exercise, or which promote weight loss goals beyond the 2lb per week will be removed.

You can read the additional guidelines here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10298436/welcome-to-the-myfitnesspal-challenges-category-please-read#latest

Although some people with higher amounts of weight to lose can lose at a faster rate, the challenges section specifically states that challenges encouraging weight loss of more than 2 pounds per week are not allowed.

Thanks for your understanding,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.