New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    l2c4i4zh8ees.jpeg
    I bought this today... It's super yummy!!!!

I can't find those, which is probably a good thing, lol!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Found the new S'mores FlapJacked Mighty Muffin in the Vitamin Shoppe the other day! Tried it this morning and I was very impressed and thoroughly enjoyed it! I still think I like the Apple Cinnamon and Peanut Butter flavors a tad bit more, but this one comes pretty darn close and blows the Maple Pumpkin they had out of the water by a long shot! Definitely something I'd recommend if you're looking for something a little different!

4p7zxuk9llh3.jpg
  • KNewer88
    KNewer88 Posts: 19 Member
    Not sure if new or not, but it's pretty tasty. Beware, it has a pretty significant bite to it with the chilies. I love spice, but I wasn't expecting it to be that noticeable.

ebwrtlu5fg4f.jpg

Super excited about this one. Was "new" at Harris Teeter. Finally found a skyr that doesn't make my toes curl, lol. It has very, very small bits of cloudberry in it, almost unnoticeable, which is the only downside cause I love me some cloudberry and I like different textures in my yogurt (which is why I'm crazy about the chobani flips) but other than that, probably found a new go-to yogurt

120 Cals and 13g of carbs for those who want to know.

yda0dw9ywoc7.jpg
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited March 2016
    I suggest this recipe if anyone wants dark chocolate cupcakes with PB frosting: http://www.browneyedbaker.com/dark-chocolate-cupcakes-with-peanut-butter-frosting/. You can definitely halve the frosting recipe and still have enough for 12 cupcakes. Be sure to start with a peanut butter you like.

This post got me thinking. Why not do the old weight watchers cupcakes, chocolate cake mix, 1 can pumpkin, 1/2 cup water, I'd probably add a couple egg whites to fluff it up a but. Then mix all natural peanut butter with some cool whip or with cream cheese and a little powdered sugar. I'm in a mission now! I'm going to make a healthy version of this cupcake.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    scastor27 wrote: »
    CrabNebula wrote: »

New to me product and it is AMAZING. I am not the biggest fan of cilantro and neither is my husband, but this we both thought was incredible. I could see using it instead of Miracle Whip for a lot of things and using it as a veggie dip. Nom.

The mango chipotle flavor is my favorite. So good!

I thought about picking that up because it was 2/$5, but I ended up going for blue cheese instead. We weren't as impressed. Oh well. Next week, I'll definitely pick up the mango chipotle to try along with another bottle of the cilantro avocado!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    These are pretty hot. Not crazy. Pop chips are my fav.

omjrjpso2yhp.jpeg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    DP_LITE_TS_DM_LORES_7.8.15.png

I mostly use protein powder in "mug cakes". This stuff mixes really well and tastes great. They don't sell this flavor at my local HEB, but I hope the others are as great.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    These are pretty hot. Not crazy. Pop chips are my fav.

omjrjpso2yhp.jpeg

indulged in those yesterday. SUPER good.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I tried the new Cherry Blossom Frappuccino from Starbucks tonight. Not the best picture due to it being so dark, but I enjoyed it! Tasted like strawberry nesquick with a hint of matcha though, very subtle and not at all as unique as I was hoping for. Certainly nothing special for around $5. I can't see myself spending that much for another, but I had no problem finishing it and found it to be an enjoyable alternative if you're not in the mood for coffee (which shame on you if so, coffee is amazing)! ;3
    3p8cqy6vvr38.jpg
    image.jpg 1001.5K
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    w9sfsjhilzjs.jpeg
    Bought this today and it's so good! Don't know if it's new or not but my Safeway had several seasonal flavors and this was one of them.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    KNewer88 wrote: »
    Not sure if new or not, but it's pretty tasty. Beware, it has a pretty significant bite to it with the chilies. I love spice, but I wasn't expecting it to be that noticeable.

ebwrtlu5fg4f.jpg

Super excited about this one. Was "new" at Harris Teeter. Finally found a skyr that doesn't make my toes curl, lol. It has very, very small bits of cloudberry in it, almost unnoticeable, which is the only downside cause I love me some cloudberry and I like different textures in my yogurt (which is why I'm crazy about the chobani flips) but other than that, probably found a new go-to yogurt

120 Cals and 13g of carbs for those who want to know.

yda0dw9ywoc7.jpg

I have seen the High Road ice cream at Central Market, but never bought any. I really like spicy chocolate stuff - might have to give it a whirl.
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Currently snacking on Carmelized onion and smoked paprika hummus from Sabra it is delicious!!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    th?id=OIP.Me7eab3e5f99a66ee5f6c9a0835c88634o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Really liked this bar! This bar is more of a nutrition bar than a protein/low sugar bar, but it had a great taste & a slight laffy taffy texture that wasn't as awful as the Fit Elite bars.

LiftCookieDough4ct1510_F.png?w=525&h=414&fit=fill&bg=FFFFFF

This bar just plain awful! Hardly any taste except sucralose. Luckily I only bought one bar instead of a whole box.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Fiber One Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Love them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    th?id=OIP.Me7eab3e5f99a66ee5f6c9a0835c88634o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Really liked this bar! This bar is more of a nutrition bar than a protein/low sugar bar, but it had a great taste & a slight laffy taffy texture that wasn't as awful as the Fit Elite bars.

LiftCookieDough4ct1510_F.png?w=525&h=414&fit=fill&bg=FFFFFF

This bar just plain awful! Hardly any taste except sucralose. Luckily I only bought one bar instead of a whole box.

Thanks for the review, I had seen those atkins bars and was going to buy one to try. Glad I didn't if they are nothing special.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Finally got around to having the Talenti chocolate sorbetto.

It was nowhere near as good as Paciugo's. It was a little too icy (but not grainy), not near chocolate-y enough, and had an alcohol aftertaste like you get when you've used too much vanilla extract. On the good side, it was nice and smooth and not overly sweet like I find many of Talenti's products to be. And of course, the lower calories are good. I like it well enough to finish off the pint but will not buy again.

I am disappoint.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    New to me...gqo7dokl4m2x.jpg

But I love these things! They were on sale for $0.88 at Kroger so I bought a bunch to try and really like them.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    stealthq wrote: »
    Finally got around to having the Talenti chocolate sorbetto.

It was nowhere near as good as Paciugo's. It was a little too icy (but not grainy), not near chocolate-y enough, and had an alcohol aftertaste like you get when you've used too much vanilla extract. On the good side, it was nice and smooth and not overly sweet like I find many of Talenti's products to be. And of course, the lower calories are good. I like it well enough to finish off the pint but will not buy again.

I am disappoint.
    Dang. I guess it's just peanut butter pretzel and wild blackberry for me.

I would want to try peach butter biscuit, but Publix isn't a thing here.